Chapter 7 - Reunions

"It's your favorite, right? Did I remember correctly?"

Jungkook remembered my favorite drink. I couldn't help but smile.

Jimin cleared his throat. "Are you following us now, Jungkook?"

"I'm actually here on business." he replied. "I didn't realize you'd both be here until I saw your guards over there."

"Will you join us?" I asked.

Jimin raised his eyebrow at me. I tried to ignore it. I knew we were on our honeymoon, but it would have been rude to send Jungkook away. Plus, being alone with Jimin was making me uncomfortable.

With a smirk, Jungkook pulled out the chair. "You know, I think I will."

He sat down next to me.

"I'll join in too, then."

Hanna flopped into the chair on the other side of me.

"Hanna?" we all asked at the same time.

"Hey, everyone." she said, smirking and propping herself sideways in her chair. "What's the special here?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mom put me on Stalk the Royal Honeymoon Duty." she said, dangling her arm off the back of the chair. "Really, I think she just wants some gossip. Don't worry, though. I got your back."

I should have scolded her for the way she talked and acted as a member of the royal family, but not even I could break Hanna. Honestly, there were so many days I wished I could be her.

"Didn't expect to see you here, Kookie." she said, glaring at him over the rim of her glasses.

I could almost hear Jungkook grind his teeth. "How many times – no, how many years – to I need to tell you to stop calling me that?"

She shrugged. "I only call you that because you hate it."

"Hold on," Jimin said, "you two know each other?"

Hanna nodded, plucking the cherry from my Shirley Temple, knowing I hated them. "Freshman year of the Academy."

"Is that the weird private high school you insisted on going to?" Jimin asked, nodding to Jungkook.

"Yes. And I have regretted it ever since."

"You were so tiny back then." Hanna brought her hands up and brought the palms close to each other. "I could have fit you in my pocket like a stick of gum."

"And you were still a loud-mouthed, berserk piece of work."

She chuckled. "Glad to see you learned some big words since high school."

Before I could tell them to stop bickering, Suho approached our table and bowed deeply.

"My apologies for disturbing you all, but I'm afraid I have some news that requires your immediate attention, Your Majesty."

"Immediate attention?" Jimin asked, straightening. "What news?"

"Please join us in the conference room, Your Majesty."

"Should I come as well, Suho?" I asked.

He gave me a warm smile. "That won't be necessary, Princess Y/N."

I nodded, trying not to look alarmed. Normally news that went to the men only related to war or heavy threats. Were the people in danger? Or... was Jimin in danger?

"Sounds like Y/N and I have an opportunity for a girl's night." Hanna said in her usual carefree tone. "You boys go take care of business. We girls are going to be at the bar."

"And what makes you think I need to go?" Jungkook asked her as she stood up from the table.

"Because if something serious is going on, it affects your neck of the woods as well." she replied. "Plus, you're cousins. You need to have each other's backs."

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged a look of disinterest.

Before I could say anything, Hanna grabbed my arm and stood me up. She linked her arm in mine and gave me a wicked smile.

"Come on, girl." she said. "Iknow exactly what you need tonight: a little bit of trouble."