Chapter 35

Ch 35

My wedding is a little over 2 weeks away and I am officially freaking out. I have so much to do in so little time. I have to find a dress today and I have to leave the twins with my dad because Aleck has work to do. Its crazy to leave with them being two and a half week olds but it has to get done. Sam,Shelly, Alecks mom, and joshes sister are all going to help me pick out a dress. Secretly id be happy with just a simple white sundress but Aleck insists I have the fairy tail wedding apparently every girl wants. I don't have the heart to tell him its not necessary so I give Ethan and Elliot a kiss and go and wait in the car for Shelly to come out. When she finally does come out she looks like shes about to explode with happiness. 

"oh Jenny im so excited to get to do this with you" 

"Shelly its just a dress" 

"but its my step-daughters wedding dress!" 

I laugh "that it is" 

"so what kind do you want?" 

"i really don't care, I'm a simple girl" 

"oh bull its your wedding dress and every girl thinks about it most of their life." 

"well maybe something with purple and teal" 

"now youre taking hunny"

We get to the dress shop and the rest of the girls are already there. Sam and joshes sister Ashlynn are already picking out dresses for me. 

"sam how many times do I need to tell you she needs a ball gown" 

"no she needs something less poofy to show off her sexy figure" 

"why not a corset ball gown" 

"still hides her nice butt" 

I giggle "hey ladys can I pick my own dress" 

Ashlynn looks at me with the most serious face "but it has to be perfect" 

"so that means I can't pick it out" 

"what if you pick the wrong one" 

"Ash no offense but you are crazy" 

She makes a pouty face and I laugh. 

"ok lets get this show on the road"

Ashlynn to her delight was right I ended up with a corset ball gown. It has lace and its perfect. It even has some purple in the back. It fit me perfectly like it was made for me. Shelly was right I have always dreamed of my dress but this one is so much better than what I dreamed.

After we found my dress we went to the beach to just relax. With the wedding so soon its been stressful. Before we relax Ashlynn convinces me To go for a run. I'm trying to lose all of my pregnancy fat before the wedding. Its hard having all this extra weight. It is making my anorexia flare up. Aleck still makes sure I eat though and im thankful for that even though at times I hate him for it.

The run with Ashlynn lasts 12 min before I run into the water and collapse. The cool water feels like a relief. I better have lost some weight after that one it killed. I wanted to stop half way through but Ashlynn threatened me so id keep going. She can be such a crazy lil bitch...but I love her. Sam joins me in the water and starts splashing me. 

"you little whore!" 

I scream before splashing back. This lasts about 3 min before I feel strong arms hold me down. I can instantly tell they belong to Aleck. I twist my neck and kiss him. 

"Aleck why are you here" 

"well the twins and I missed you so we decided to come find you" 

"well im glad you did cuz I missed you too"