Chapter 34

Ch 34

Im woken up at 1am by both of the twins screaming their heads off. I go to get up and Aleck stops me.

"ill get them"

"you dont have boobs"

"oh well ill go get them and bring them to you"

I wait as he goes and grabs Ethan and Elliot from their cribs. He puts them both in my arms then goes around to the other side of the bed.

"you know its a good thing it wasn't triplets, you would have to grow another boob"

"pretend I just slapped you" I say rolling my eyes

He plays with my hair as I feed the twins. When they both finish he takes Ethan and we burp them.

I sigh "atleast they are on the same schedule for now"

"dont jinx it love"

"Aleck I really do love you"

"i love you to....so I was thinking I really badly want us to be a family so what do you say we get married on november 10"

"thats only a month away"

"exactly, we can just have a simple wedding"

"well ok I guess"

"you guess?"

"its just crazy all thats happened"

"i know love"

"can you change them and put them in their cribs im so dead I cant move"

He does just that as I start thinking about our future. What really scares me is that Ethan looks kinda like hes joshes. No one has noticed and I hope no one does. What if they are his and he finds out and he takes them away from me. Aleck is such a great daddy I couldnt wish for anymore. He makes me smile like crazy. Plus the twins need something stable I refuse to be a typical teen mom thats single and struggling. Im determined to give them the life they deserve. Aleck gets back in bed so I cuddle up to him and fall asleep.

Im woken up once again by the twins at 3. This time Aleck isnt woken up by it so I slowly get out of bed, grab the baby sling and pick up Elliot and put her in the sling before I pick up Ethan. I quietly sit on the bed and feed them. By the time im ready to burb them Aleck is awake so he helps me. We put them back and try to get some sleep.

Aleck wakes me up with breakfast in bed.

"Aleck you spoil me love"

"well you deserve it"

"can I have my food now?"

"haha oh ya" he says putting the tray down

I take a bit as he sits next to me.

"so Aleck could you watch Ethan and Elliot for a little tonight I need to get out of the house and Sam insists I spend some time with her without them."

"ya sure I dont have any.plans"

"ok I will only be a few hours"

"Jenny dont worry I am perfectly capable"

"i know I just worry about them"

"youre a good mom"

"ya I hope so"

"i know so"

I blush and look away

"i better get ready I throw on a swimsuit and a sun dress with sandles the dress hides my ever present chubby belly.