Chapter 15

Ch15

Tonight is the wedding rehearsal and dinner the tomorrow Shelly will officially be my step mom. I have changed 3 times now nothing feels right i mean this is the 1st time Shelly's family will find out about my pregnancy and even some of my family do not know and tonight they all will be able to tell. I have a feeling they will all think I'm a whore. I'm not i just had a whorey moment. It doesn't define me. I finally settle on a flowy top that well covers my chest and nice jeans i want to look as little whoreish as possible being 17 and pregnant. Shelly calls us down so i grab my bag and head down stairs. my dad smiles "hunny you look nice" then he kisses me on the cheek. I instantly felt a lot better. Knowing i would always have my dad by my side was nice. We walked out the door and headed for the church for the rehearsal. When we got there me and shelly headed to a room where a saw 2 other ladys one looked oddly familiar.

"Jenny this is Amy and Liz"

"nice to meet you"

we waited for directions then walked out in the order we would tomorrow. when it was my turn i started walking then froze Josh was here sitting in a pew. Why is he here? I resume walking but my legs want to give out. The rehearsal seems like hours long before its over. We then get back in the car and head to the rehearsal dinner. I walk in the door and freeze when i see Josh. Who is he talking to? i get my answer when she turns around. it is Shelly's friend Liz. Wait.....i look between them and realize why she looked familiar she must be Joshes mom........oh wow this will be awkward. Between main course and desert Josh came over and talked to me. 

"hey jen" 

My heart dropped he didn't call me jenny any more 

"hey josh" 

"so I guess my mom and your step mom are best friends" 

"yep so how have you been"

"pretty good" 

"thats good" 

"how about you" 

"I'm doing ok" 

He looked like he wanted to say something but instead he just said good bye. The dinner was finally over and I went home and collapse on my bed.

I wake up at 7 the wedding starts in 5 hours so I take a shower and put on some sweats before I head into the boys room to wake them up I get them dressed and get us breakfast by that time is is 3 and a half hours till the wedding so we head to the church.

The wedding starts in an hour. I have my hair done along with my make up. Now its time for the dress I put it on and instantly want to hug Shelly I don't know how but she got a dress that you cant even tell im prego. God I love her. The other brides maids had the same dress.

JOSH POV  

The wedding starts and I see a little girl and boy followed by my mom. I froze when the next person came. Jenny looks amazing I cant help but be stunted she glances at me and it feels like her green eyes captured me. God why do I feel this way about her she hurt me and is having another guys baby. The whole ceremony I can't take my eyes off of her. She is perfect. It ends and I have to wait while they do pictures. Her smile kills me. She laughs and its so melodic. Maybe I should take her back that baby needs a father and I need jenny. We finally head over to the reception. Tonight I will talk to her and let her know how I really feel. They announce the bride and groom blah blah blah I look for jenny but can't find her. I brush off about 4 girls until my mom tells me to stop being rude so I dance with one. She shamelessly flirts the whole time. I finally find jenny shes dancing with a guy and they are both flirting now I remember she will never be mine. I turn and grab random chick and let her grind on me

.......................................................................................

A/n I am soooo sorry its short and took so long to write iv been busy and when i do sit doen to write i got brain dead hope you dont hate me. <3 vote  <3 fan  <3 comment  <3