Chapter 32

Ch 32

It has been two months since the night I told Aleck I love him. its crazy but I really do think I do. He is so amazing and he makes me so freaking happy. I haven't smiled this much in forever. Since its October school has been started for a while and it really is going good. Aleck and Josh are both going there to. I have made it clear to josh that I'm Alecks girlfriend and me and josh are only friends. They both get along pretty good now and its really nice considering I'm now almost 36 weeks pregnant they take turns watching out for me and making sure I'm ok. I only have one class that does not have either of them in it. I have met a few new people in that class. I walk to that class with Sidney and sit between her and Blake. Sidney puts her books down and puts her hand on my stomach.

"hello baby elliot and baby ethan how are you going today"

one of them kicks her and we both giggle

Blake shakes his head.

"the poor kids never get left alone"

I laugh"pft the twins, my belly is now for public touching it seems"

The professor walks in and we quiet down. I try to stay awake while she goes on about the human brain. finely class ends and so does my school week. Its only Thursday but I don't have class Friday this week. As I'm walking out to the car to meet Aleck I trip and fall I feel my ankle go sideways and I cry out in pain. Aleck comes running up behind me.

"o my gosh Jenny are you ok? Did you hit your stomach? did you does anything hurt?"

"my ankle is in searing pain Aleck please help me up." He some how pics my 152 pound pregnant butt off of the ground and sits me in the back of the car.

"does anything else hurt besides your ankle"

"no"

"are you sure"

"yes Aleck now please take me to get it checked out"

"ok love"

as he drives to the hospital I try to keep my mind off off my ankle hurting. I cant imagine how ill deal with labor if I can't take this pain.

We arrive at the hospital and he carries me to a wheel chair. They take me back to a room and Aleck helps me up onto a bed.

"well Miss.Gracelynn we meet again"

I look up and smile at the doctor

"looks like it, I twisted my ankle"

"well let me take a look"

He gently picks up my leg and carefully feels around my ankle.

"move it"

I try and move in very slightly as I whimper a little in pain.

"well looks like its sprained no broken but since you are pregnant we can't x-ray it so we will get it wrapped with a support and hope its all good."

After he wraps my ankle he puts the supplies away.

"so Miss.Gracelynn it seems you are pretty far along"

"36 weeks"

"how long has it been since you've seen your doctor."

"last weekend"

"well why don't we have her come check you now."

"ok"

A while later she walks in with the ultrs sound machine

"hey Jenny how are you feeling"

"exhausted"

"ya that's normal now lifty lifty"

I lift up my shirt as she rubs the cold gel on my stomach. She finds both of the twins and smiles "they look good"

"good"i say with relief

"now since you are 36 weeks along I want to schedule a c section for Sunday If you don't go into labor by then."

"ok" I say nervously

this is actually going to happen I'm going to be a mommy in just a matter of days

"ill call you Saturday night with details, you are free to go but you should stay in a wheel chair.

We leave and Aleck takes me home and up to my room

"relax ill bring you some food"

When he comes back I eat and fall asleep in his arms.

"jenny babe wake up"

"whyyyy"

"its date day and I'm not letting you being crippled stop me"

"fine"

"come on I already have a bath ready for you"

"awe you are so sweet babe"

"i know now come on"

He helps me get ready and by 2 we are headed out the door with me of course in his arms.

"where are we going babe"

"its a surprise"

"isn't it always"

We end up at the hill that we were at when I realized I liked him more than a friend. You know the one I thought he was going to kiss me on. Ya that one. He carries me and puts me on a blanket where he has a picnic set up.

"tada!"

"you are a dork"

"no I'm romantic"

"ya you are a sweet heart"

We eat in comfortable silence sneaking peeks at each other. Suddenly he kneels in front of me and takes my hand.

"Jennifer Gracelynn you are the most amazing woman I have laid eyes on, I know this is quick but I want to be here for you and these babies, I want to be the guy they call daddy and that you call your husband. Jenny will you marry me"

omg he just asked me to marry him what to i do!

"yes!"

it comes out of my mouth before i can think. He picks me up spins me then kisses me

"I'm so happy!"

I grab my stomach

"jenny are you ok?"

I look down "Aleck I think my water just broke"