Chapter 30

Ch 30

It feels right but it also feels so wrong. This wasn't Aleck this is josh....that I at one time had feelings for. At one time .....not any more....but god I hate Aleck for what he said.....i can't do this. I pull away. 

"josh I can't do this" 

"jenny I'm sorry I shouldn't have" 

"its ok lets just forget it happened, not a big deal" 

"o-ok" 

" I need to get all the way in that water its killing me haha" 

"ok lets go hoe" 

"I'm not a hoe......i get paid" 

And with that I run into the water. The cool water feels so refreshing I feel so alive. I big wave comes and knocks me off my feet. Josh comes and helps me up. 

"i hate being pregnant I feel so helpless" 

"but its a beautiful thing and hey it suits you well" 

"i know I just hate being so big and helpless" 

"ya but just think they are little parts of you" 

I adoringly put a hand on my stomach "yes they are" 

The only problem is I don't know who the other part is... 

"jenny lets go in you are shaking" 

I nod my head and let him lead me inside. He fixes me breakfast since I haven't eaten yet. he put the crapes in front of me my mouth starts to water. 

"well im glad youre hungry" 

"hey I'm eating for three not just me" 

"oh is that it" 

"and I'm starving" 

"then eat I'm going to go find my mom" 

"okay" 

He walks out of the room as I stuff my face. A few minutes later Alli runs in. 

"jenny your up! I missed you so much!" 

"i just saw you last night silly" 

"but that was forever ago!" 

"oh really?" 

"yes!" 

She gets in the chair next to me and puts her face right in front of my stomach. 

"hello babies I'm Alli, I hope you come out soon" 

" 14 more weeks and you can meet them" 

"but that's so long" 

"time will fly" 

She pouts and runs off. After I eat I go up to take a short nap it may only be noon but I am so tired.

"yo jenny wanna go swimming with us, we are all going"

I stretch and yawn "ya give me a min"

Since I was still in my swimsuit from this morning I just throw a over size t-shirt on be for brushing my hair and grabbing my beach stuff. When I walk down stairs josh is waiting for me.

"sorry they all went ahead Alli was going crazy so they took her"

I smile at him and not a fake smile either, a genuine smile. I don't know why but I'm happy its just him

"its ok I wouldnt want to wait either"

"so you ready?"

"yep"

He grabs my beach bag from me then picks me up off my feet

I cling to him "josh I don't know how you are able to hold me but please put my feet back on the ground where they belong"

"sorry cant do"

He starts walking out the door and I cling to him for dear life I'm afraid he will drop my 142 pound frame.after what feels like forever I feel him gently putting me down in the sand.

"see that wasnt so bad"

"says you, you jerk what if all that stress sent me into premature labor"

"oh jenny I'm so sorry I was just having fun with you"

I sigh "well maybe I did over react but never do it again mister"

"yes my lady"

"now help me put sunscreen on"

he smiles"fine"

We spend the rest of the day at the beach until We are all exhausted Josh being the amazing friend he is makes me a nice hot bath. This time I'm more than happy to let him carry me to the house. Once I'm in my room I grab something to sleep in then I go get in the bath. I must have fallen asleep because I wake up in cool water. I get out and dressed. when my head hits my pillow I'm out.

At 4am my phone goes off. To tired to look at the caller ID. I sleepily answer it.

"hello"

"hi jenny I miss you"

I start to panic I know that voice anywhere. I hang up quickly and turn my phone off. I get a sharp pain in my stomach. I start sobbing as it gets worse. 

josh runs in my room

"jenny whats wrong"

"stomach cramping"

"ill be right back"

A minute later he comes back with his mom berthing behind him

She sits on the bed and rubs my back.

"hunny try to calm down and slow your breathing"

"mom is she ok are the babies ok"

I start to freak even more and the pain comes back

"josh go wait outside the room for a bit"

He reluctantly leaves and she turns back to me.

"jenny listen to me calm down the babies will be ok if you just calm down"

She rubs my back as I calm myself down and take deep breaths. The pain totally goes away

"ok now"

"yes what was happening"

"well it was probably just braxton hicks contractions they usually arnt this bad unless....hunny did something happen to stress you out a lot"

"y-ya"

"well that's most likely what happened. if it happens again yell for me ok?"

"will do"

She leaves and josh walks in. "What happened jenny"

"i just got a phone call"

"from?"

"chase...."

His face instantly goes red."how did he call you"

"i don't know but it kinda scares me"

He hugs me close to him "it will be ok jenny"

A/n so I'm soooo sorry it took so long to upload and its not even long to make up for it. Its just getting hard for me to write so pretty please comment i need some feed back. if you don't comment at least vote please so ik people are actually reading. :)