Chapter 29

Ch 29

"jenny wake up" 

"noooooo" 

"jenny you over slept its time to leave for the beach house" 

"mmmm" 

"shelly has blueberry pancakes down stairs" 

My eyes snap open "I'm up" 

He smiles "good now get dressed" 

"Ok" 

"we leave in 15 minutes" 

He leaves with a huge smile on his face.

I put on a pink and black sundress with sandals. My swimsuit was under it of course so I can jump in the water as soon as possible. Even though the beach isn't far its been weeks since iv been there.

I throw my hair up and go down stairs. Shelly was fussing over the boys while josh sat with a huge smile on his face eating a plate of pancakes. I grab some and sit next to him. He looks at me mid-chew. 

"oh my god Shelly's pancakes are amazing" 

"eww dont talk with your mouth full" 

He chuckles "sorry" 

As we eat I keep catching him looking at me. God I must have something on my face. God I'm so exited to get to the beach house. I can sense that he is too. We finish eating and josh grabs my bag.off to hopefully a great weekend.

We arrive at the beach house 45 minutes later. Even though the beach is close by my house the beach house isn't. The second we get to the house I jump out if the car and run as fast as a 26 weeks pregnant person can. I walk into the water up to my knees. After a while I decide that's not enough so I walk out of the water and take my dress off and go back into the water this time I walk out until the water hits my waist then I fully submerge myself and come back up.

My hand flys to my stomach where I can feel the twins kicking. I start laughing. I jump when josh comes up behind me. 

"whats so funny" 

"looks like the twins love the water as much as their mommy" 

"their beautiful mommy" 

I look down and blush. I need to change the subject now. 

"well I better go in now and see your family I guess it was kinda rude to just come get in the water without saying hi to your mom." 

"dont worry about it" 

He runs his fingers threw his hair as he holds out his other hand for me to take. 

"lets go miss" 

I giggle and take his hand 

"you're such a dork sometimes" 

"thats why I'm so lovable my friend" 

"pfft ok" I say with a smile on my face" 

"what you dont think I'm lovable" 

I michiviously grin "what do you think" 

"i think I miss your hugs" 

I catch him off guard by jumping on him and giving him a huge hug. 

I pull away and smile "better?" 

He smiles "yes now it is" 

I laugh and run away from him and go to find joshes mom and two sisters. Ashlynn who was 16 I actually talked to in a few of my classes. His mom and little sister alli I saw around town but I haven't been around town a lot lately so I haven't seen them in a while.