Chapter 26

Ch 26

My bed rest is finally over. I cant believe in less than 15 weeks ill be a mommy to not only 1 but to 2 babies its crazy! Today get to leave the house for the first time in 2 weeks and it feels great. I'm going to get a check up to see if the twins are still ok and if i can get off of bed rest. If i don't i might just kill someone i mean 2 weeks in the same room!! And i love Aleck to death but i want to go out with my friends!! I miss them so much and i have to see josh he wont answer my texts and its killing me i mean we just mended our friendship and this happens! Ugh!

I grab a pair of jeans and a shirt and get in the shower. I hate how i cant look in the mirror when I'm naked because when i do it makes me harder to eat for the rest of the day. I feel so huge. I know most woman say pregnancy is beautiful but my mind is twisted and all it sees is me being huge. Aleck is trying to help be but i just cant get my mind to look at it as a good thing.

After my shower i go to put on my jeans and they are to small. God i just bought theses three weeks ago! I go and grab a pair of jeans that are actual maternity pants luckily my butts not growing really just my belly and waist so things don't usually fit me right. I put on a tank top and brush my hair out to just dry naturally in waves. I throw on some mascara and eyeliner before i go and see if Shelly's ready yet.

We walk into the doctors office its just me and shelly because Aleck had to work today. I take in the fresh air as i walk it feels so refreshing after 2 weeks indoors. 

When we finally get inside my excitement kicks in. Im going to get to see my little angles today. I would get a good look at my son for the first time my little Ethan and of course I'm excited to see Elliot to. I smile when I get up to the desk. 

"appointment for Jennifer Gracelynn" 

"ok have a seat the docter will get you when shes ready" 

I go and sit getting more and more anxious with each minute that passes after 10 minutes i finally here my name. We walk back into the room and i look at Shelly and smile. The Doctor opens the door to a room. 

"Come on in Jenny and we will get your weight" 

I take off my shoes and get off the scale. I close my eyes and hope she doesn't tell me the number. 

"Ok good you are gaining just the right amout of weight now if you want to lay down and lift up your shirt we will get a look at these little cuties" 

I jump when she squirts the gel on my stomach its so cold! 

"sorry hun didn't mean to make you jump" 

"its ok" 

"so lets find these babies" she says as she puts the ultrasound on my stomach 

I feel the butterflies start up again I was going to see my little babies the little people growing inside me. She stopped moving the wand and smiled 

"theres your little girl" 

I looked at the screen and smiled that was my little girl I could feel tears prickling my eyes 

"ready to find your little boy?" 

"yes" I say enthusiastically 

"Ok for this one lets have you turn on your side" 

I did as I was told then watched the screen. Within a minute I saw my little boy. My hansom baby boy. I laughed as i realized he was sucking his thumb. 

"Hes precious" shelly says looking at the screen in awe 

I smile at her "i know that's my boy" 

After a bit the nurse gives me a towel to wipe my stomach off with. 

"They both look fine you can go off bed rest but no heavy lifting, and here's some pictures of your little ones" 

"Thank you so much" 

"Ok well ill see you in a month, if you have any problems then sooner" 

"ok"  

I can barley keep in my excitement! I was off bed rest and in less then 15 weeks these babies would be in my arms.

Sam is insisting on taking me out tonight i wasn't going to go but she said i have no choice and Sam's a determined person so i might as well not fight it. Shes coming over anytime now to get ready with me. I have a feeling shes going to dress me.

She walks in my room and makes me jump. 

"Oh my fuck Jenny i cant wait to get you all prettied up and out of this house!" 

"Im not pretty already" i say faking mock hurt 

"Darling you're beautiful but I'm gonna make you stunning!" 

I laugh "ok work your magic love"

It takes her an hour to do my hair and shes already spent 15 minutes on my make-up 

"Sam can i look yet" 

"No I'm not done" 

"Well are you close to done" 

"Not if you don't shut up and be still" 

I sigh and shut up. Shes killing me. I mean i have no one to impress i already have Aleck plus I'm almost 6 and a half months pregnant with twins. I'm a freaking balloon!!

"Ok im done but dont look yet" 

"Why" 

"Just put this on and don't mess up your hair" 

She hands me a short blue dress. I raise one eyebrow and she just stands there waiting for me. I sigh and carefully put it on. It hit me mid-thigh and hugged my body. Luckily the top didn't come down to low otherwise i really would look like a whore. 

"Sam..." 

"Just turn around and look in the mirror" 

I turned around and my breath caught. I looked stunning my hair was in perfect curls and my make-up was super sexy. The dress really did look good on me. Sam was right and for the first time in a very long time i felt truly stunning. This would be a fun night