Chapter Thirty Two

A/N I don't really know what to put here. I'm not in a very creative mood right now, so this chapter might not be that great. But I want to get a chapter up for you guys.

The song is Get Home by Bastille. Enjoy the chapter!

I heard a knock on my door. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. '7:32.' I slept one hour last night. Great. I sat up. I heard another knock and someone's voice. I got up and headed to the door. I felt a little dizzy but I ignored it. I opened the door and saw Jenna standing there. "Good morning!" She said. I didn't say anything. "I was thinking we could go shopping today, so once you actually wake up a bit, go ahead and get ready. We can get some breakfast on the way." She said. I nodded. Jenna went downstairs and I went back to my room and flopped down on my bed.

After about ten minutes, I got up and went downstairs. I saw Jenna sitting in the living room talking to Josh while Tyler was in the kitchen making coffee. I walked into the kitchen. Tyler saw and smiled at me. I walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Something wrong?" He whispered. I didn't say anything, just hugged him tighter. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before we let go of each other. He grabbed his coffee and poured in a mug. He looked at me again and gave me a cute smile. I smiled a bit, which made his smile grow. I playfully rolled my eyes (Can you do that? I think so. She basically rolled her eyes a bit while smiling and shaking her head.) before walking out of the kitchen. "Is it okay if I take a shower first?" I asked Jenna. "Sure, go ahead." She said. I nodded my head before going upstairs.

I went into my room and headed to the closet. I grabbed my jeans and a Twenty One Pilots shirt, along with underclothes of course. After I grabbed my clothes, I headed to the bathroom and turned the water on. I stripped and got under the water. The water going down my back calmed me, but also made me feel even dizzier. I ignored it and continued to wash my hair. After ten or so minutes, I got out of the shower and dried myself before putting on my clothes. I brushed my hair and left the bathroom, quickly heading to my room to grab my jacket.

I went downstairs into the living room. "I'm ready." I said. She smiled at me. "Your hair is so pretty! You should have it down more often." She said. I shrugged. I didn't think it looked pretty at all. She grabbed her shoes and a jacket since it was cooler outside today. "We're leaving now." She said to Tyler and Josh before heading out the door. "Bye." I said to them before going outside. I got into the car and buckled my seat belt. "Where do you want to go for breakfast?" Jenna asked me. I shrugged. She sighed. "Do you want to go somewhere nice or just a regular place?" She asked me. I had no clue. "We could go to Tim Hortons?" I suggested, more as a question. "Is that what you want?" She asked. I didn't know, I didn't really want anything, but I nodded. She started the car and we headed to get breakfast.

We got some timbits and coffee before heading to Easton. We sat in the parking lot to eat before going inside the main building. I didn't eat much, just a few timbits which had made me want to throw up, but I didn't. Once we finished, we walked inside. "Where do you want to go?" Jenna asked me. I shrugged. "Where do you usually go to get clothes?" She asked. I thought for a moment. "I usually get my clothes at Target or Walmart." I said. "Seriously? You never get clothes from the mall or something?" She asked. I shook my head. "Let's change that then!" She said happily.

We went to a few different stores, I didn't get anything at any of them. "Want to go to Hot Topic?" Jenna asked me as we passed it. I nodded. We walked in and there was Twenty One Pilots things right in the front of the store. There were a couple people who saw us come in and they walked up to us, asking if they could get pictures. I took the pictures for them and Jenna talked to them while I looked around the store.

After about five minutes, Jenna came over to me. "That took a while." I said. She smiled. "Yeah, but it doesn't bother me, I enjoy it." She said. I nodded. "Have you found anything you want?" She asked me. I nodded. That made her face light up. I held up a Doctor Who shirt, a pair of Twenty One Pilots sweat pants, and some bracelets. "Is that all?" She asked. I nodded. "Alright, let's go pay." She said. I put the things up on the counter and began to pull my money out. "Hey, I'm paying." Jenna said as I was about to hand the cashier my money. I tried to insist on me paying, but Jenna wouldn't let me. I sighed in defeat as she handed the cashier the money.

We went to a few other stores before going to Cinnabon (Which is amazing). We got some warm cinnamon pretzel things and sat down. Along with the things I had gotten at Hot Topic, I had gotten another pair of jeans and a black shirt. We sat there and ate for a bit before leaving. I didn't eat very much for two reasons. 1. I didn't feel like eating and 2. I wanted to give some to Tyler and Josh.

We left the mall and headed back home. When we got back, I headed upstairs and into my room. I changed into my Doctor Who shirt and Twenty One Pilots sweat pants. I put the rest of my clothes in my closet and headed downstairs. Josh and Tyler were down in the basement, so I went down there. I heard them talking about something in Josh's room, so I knocked on the door. Josh opened the door. He smiled at me. "Hey Abby! Did you have fun?" He asked me as he went back to sitting on his bed next to Tyler. I nodded and followed him. I sat on the bed in between Josh and Tyler. "I got something for you guys." I said. They both smiled a bit. "What is it?" Josh asked. I pulled out the cinnamon pretzel things and handed it to them. Their smiles grew. "Thank you." They both said at the same time. I nodded. "What did you get while shopping?" Tyler asked me. I got up and stood in front of them. "These are some of the things." I said. They nodded. I sat back down. "I also got another pair of jeans and a black shirt." I said. "Is that it?" Josh asked. I nodded. We sat there and talked for a while until they got hungry again and decided to go make lunch.

A/N Was that a weird ending for the chapter? I didn't really know how to end it. Oh well. I hope you liked this chapter, I thought it was a little boring, but I think most of the chapters are boring so I can't really be the judge. You're the judge, (Oh no, set me freeee.) so let me know how you guys liked it. I hope I didn't make you guys hungry with how much I mentioned food. If I did, sorry. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day and aren't having trouble with school. I'll see you guys hopefully on Friday, bye!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3