Chapter Thirty

A/N Wow. It's already chapter thirty. And not much has happened. I don't understand why you guys read this or like this since it's terrible, but thank you. I love all of you.

How are you all doing? I want to know, I hope things are well.

The song is a really cute montage thing I found. It's a Supernatural cast montage, but even if you don't like or watch Supernatural, which you totally should, it's still a cute song. It's Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne. Enjoy the chapter!

"What do you want for lunch?" Tyler asked as we walked through the doors of the house. I shrugged. He smiled and walked over to me. He hugged me. "I've missed you so much." He said. I smiled. "I've missed you more." I said. He chuckled. "I don't doubt that." He said. We let go of each other and I grabbed my bag. "Where's Josh?" I asked. "He went to the store." Jenna said as she came into the living room. I nodded before going up the stairs and into my room.

I opened the door and walked in. I smiled. It's just like I left it. "Except for that..." I said out loud. I walked over to the desk. There was a cardboard box. "Should I open it?" I asked myself. 'It's not for you, idiot. Why do you think everything's for you? You're so selfish.' Echo said in my head. (I should probably stop doing these little things in parentheses, but whatever. If you don't remember, Echo is the voice in her head, kinda like BlurryFace in other stories.) I sighed. It was probably right. I walked away from the desk and put my bag on the bed. I started taking out my clothes and putting them in the closet when I heard a knock. I looked over at the door and Tyler was standing there. I smiled. "Need any help?" He asked me as he came in. I shook my head. "I don't have that much stuff, so not really. But thanks." I said. He came over and started helping me anyways.

After we finished with my clothes, I took my notebooks out and put them on the desk, along with my ukulele. "You haven't opened your present yet?" Tyler said, looking over at the box on the desk. I shrugged. "I didn't know it was for me." I said. He smiled a bit and shook his head. "It's for you." He said. "Should I open it now?" I asked. "If you want to, do what you'd like." He said. I nodded. I walked over to the desk and grabbed the box, bringing it over to the bed where we were sitting. "Oh wait! I gotta grab something." I said before leaving the room.

I went downstairs into the kitchen where Jenna was. She was making tea and was talking on the phone. I smiled at her. I opened a couple drawers, not finding what I was looking for. I looked around a bit more, having no luck. I sighed. "What are you looking for?" Jenna asked me. "Scissors." I said. She nodded and went over to a drawer. She opened it and grabbed some and handed it to me. I frowned. "I looked in that one." I said. She smiled. I went back up the stairs and into me room.

"What took you so long?" Tyler jokingly asked. "I couldn't find the stupid scissors."I said while holding them up. I sat on the bed across from Tyler and tried to cut open the box. It didn't go very well. Tyler sat there laughing at me. I frowned at him. "Y'know, you could try and help me." I said. "Oh, right." He said in between laughs. "It wasn't that funny." I said. He just smiled at me. He opened the box and handed it to me. "How did you do that? It was so hard!" I said. He just smiled and shook his head. Then his smile faded. He stared down at the bed. I looked at him confused. "Tyler? What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. I moved the box and scooted over in front of Tyler. I put my hands on his shoulders. "What's wrong?" I said again, more firmly this time. He looked up at me and shook his head. "Nothing. Why?" He said. I just looked at him. "Did you open your present yet?" He asked, changing the subject. I shook my head. I scooted back over. 'What was that?' I thought.

I grabbed the box again and looked inside. There was a shirt and several posters. I smiled as I looked at them. There was a Twenty One Pilots poster, two Doctor Who posters, and two Supernatural posters. I reached over them and hugged Tyler. "Thank you!" I said happily. He hugged me back. "You're welcome." He said. "Alright, let's put them up!" He said. I nodded.

Tyler's POV

Abby sat there on the bed trying to open the box. She was failing miserably. It was hilarious. I sat there watching her and laughing. She looked over at me and frowned. "Y'know, you could help me." She said. "Oh, right." I said, still laughing a bit. I grabbed the scissors from her and opened the box. She looked at me in disbelief. "How did you do that? It was so hard!" She said. I just smiled at her. 'Wait...' I thought. She's not that weak. She's tackled Josh a few times before. 'Oh no.' I thought. She probably hasn't been eating. That's why had trouble. She's probably eaten even less than she did here. I felt hands on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Abby in front of me, looking at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nothing. Why?" I said, trying to play it off. She just stared at me. "Did you open your present yet?" I asked her, trying to change the subject. She shook her head and scooted back over. She grabbed the box and looked inside. She smiled as she took the things out. A shirt that Jenna got for her, a Twenty One Pilots poster she had been wanting, two Doctor Who posters Josh got for her, and two Supernatural posters I got for her.

  She grabbed the box and looked inside. She smiled as she took the things out. A shirt that Jenna got for her, a Twenty One Pilots poster she had been wanting, two Doctor Who posters Josh got for her, and two Supernatural posters I got for her. She put them down and hugged me. "Thank you!" She said, very happily. I hugged her back. "You're welcome." I said. We let go of each other. "Let's put them up!" I said. She nodded.

I have to fix this. She can't keep not eating.

A/N Hello! I hope you liked this chapter. So, in case you wanted to know, co-op was awful yesterday. I hate it. I thought I was going to have a panic attack just about the entire time. I hate it so much. Thankfully I didn't have a panic attack, but it still felt like I was going to.

I hope school is going much better for all of you. Now, I don't usually ask for this, but please don't be a silent reader. Please comment something. Even if you don't have anything to say, just say hello or cheese or something.

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3