Chapter Three

A/N Again, this song has nothing to do with the chapter, I'm just listening to it. I might start doing this, where I put the song I'm currently listening to. This is the nightcore version of The Doctor Said by Chloe Adams. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

   We headed inside the tour bus. From where I was standing I could see a small kitchen with a microwave, cabinets, a very small oven/stove and a kitchen sink. Beside that in a corner was a table and a few chairs. Across was a couch, there was a small table next to it and a tv.

"You can sit down, if you want." Josh said, as Tyler was going an opposite direction. I sat down at the table in the corner, Josh followed sitting across from me. Tyler soon came back and sat next to Josh. "So, do you have a favorite song of ours?" Josh asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"No, I like them all, I can't pick a favorite, like I might really like Guns for Hands one day and listen to it a ton, and then the next day Addict with a Pen. But I don't have an all time favorite." I said. Tyler smiled a little bit.

I picked at the sleeves of Tyler hoodie a little bit before talking. "I-I'm sorry for just barging in a-and probably ruining some plan you guys had." I said. "Abby, you didn't ruin anything, we had nothing planned, and even if we did you wouldn't be ruining it." Josh said. "Yeah, and it's okay, you didn't barge in- well maybe a little bit, but you were running and not paying attention." Tyler said. "Speaking of which, why were you running?" Josh asked.

'Oh frick frick frick think of something' I thought. "Um, a d-dog was chasing me." I said. They didn't seem convinced, but didn't push it any further, thankfully. They continued to ask me questions for about an hour, nothing deep or personal, just regular questions that an adult would ask you like 'What's your favorite subject in school?'.

Tyler got up and stretched. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. 'Tell them no, you're too fat to eat anyway'  The voice in my head said. I just ignored it and nodded. "Well then let's go get some food, since we're in Columbus we didn't have to stay in a hotel, so we can just go to my house and get some food or something." Tyler said. (In case you're wondering, this is supposed to be during Tour De Columbus, or after I guess since they just played the last show in the story.)

"You can meet Jenna as well!" Josh added. I smiled. "Let's go then." Tyler said, and then he and Josh headed towards the exit of the bus, with me trailing behind them. Tyler told someone, who I recognized as Mark, that we were going to go to his house, and said he could come along. Mark agreed to come, and we headed to a car to leave the venue.

As we neared the car Mark looked behind him and noticed me, he then looked very confused. "Uh, Tyler?" Mark said. Tyler looked at us and then smiled. "Oh right! Mark this is Abby, she's coming with us." Tyler said, I smiled and then waved at him. Mark nodded his head, still looking a little confused. We got in the car, Mark and I in the back, Josh driving and Tyler in the passenger seat.

Tyler looked back at us. "So, Abby where do you want to go?" Tyler asked. I thought for a moment and then smiled. "How about Taco Bell?" I said. "Taco Bell it is then." Josh said, and then began driving. I started singing TB Saga, in my mind of course, they didn't need to hear my awful singing.

As Josh was pulling into Taco Bell he asked us if we should go inside, or just go through the drive-thru. They decided on just going through the drive-thru. Josh asked what we all wanted, Tyler asked for two chalupa's and a Pepsi, Mark asked for a crunchwrap supreme, a hard taco and a baja blast freeze. I asked for a quesarito and a water. Josh got a smothered burrito, a hard taco and a blue raspberry freeze, they also got two soft tacos and a pink lemonade.

After we got our orders, we headed to Tyler house. Me being really nervous because 1. I'm in a car going to eat Taco Bell with Tyler and Josh, the people I love the most, and 2. I'm going to meet Jenna. It's funny how a really horrible day could turn out like this.

A/N Hello! I don't know what to say here... I guess I can say that I am now really hungry and I want Taco Bell now, thanks self. Anyway, I may or may not update again today, I haven't decided yet, I don't want this A/N to turn into a giant paragraph like it was in the previous chapter, so I'm just going to say, have a good rest of your say/night!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3