Chapter Five

A/N I'm really sorry about not being able to update earlier today, I was busy but at least you get an update now! So, I'm currently working on a cover for this story. Let me just say that I feel really creepy and stalker-ish. I don't like it. And I'm not really sure what to do for it, oh well I'll figure it out sooner or late. The song is Taken By Sleep by Tyler Joseph. Enjoy the chapter!

I rolled over to look at the digital clock on the bedside table. It read 7:05. 'Eh, I guess it's an acceptable time to get up.' I think. I get out of bed and stretch. "Today's going to be a bad day." I mumble. The reasons why it's going to be a bad day are 1. I'm probably going home today, 2. I slept one hour last night, that alone makes a day really crappy.

I walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I see Jenna making eggs in a pan, and Tyler making coffee. "Good morning." I mumble, rubbing my eyes. "Oh, good morning Abby, are you hungry?" Jenna says. "Um, I guess." I say. I don't usually eat breakfast, but I don't want to be rude.

"The eggs and bacon should be ready in about five minutes." She says, I nod. "Where are your cups?" I ask. Tyler points to a cabinet. "Right there." He says, I thank him and grab a cup. "Is the water from the faucet okay to drink? Because at my house we have a filter thing in our fridge." I say. "The faucet water is fine, what's wrong with your water?" Jenna says. "There's nothing wrong, at least I don't think so, but it tastes really weird." I say. She just nods.

I fill my cup with water. As I step back I bump into someone. "Sorry!" I say. I look behind me and see that it's Josh. He smiles. "It's okay."

After a few minutes of us talking, we all go to the table to eat. Tyler prays, and then we all begin to fill our plates. After breakfast Jenna left to go to the store. I suddenly get an idea. "Do you guys have a deck of cards? Just a regular one." I ask. Tyler nods and walks to a closet, grabbing the cards. "Why do you want them?" He asks. "To play a game, obviously." I say. He laughs a little bit. "Well no duh, what game?" He says. "You'll have to wait and see." I say with a small smirk.

I walk into the living room and sit down on the floor. Tyler and Josh do the same. "I don't know if either of you have played the game before, but it's called Spitz." I say. They shake their head. I smile. "Good, then maybe I could actually win for once." I say. "It's a two player game, each person has half of the stack of cards. You lay four cards down, and if there are matches, then you cover those cards up. It doesn't matter what the cards that go over the matches are." I say.

"Do you understand, or should I go over it again?" I ask. "I think I understand." Tyler says. He and I play a few rounds, me beating him three time and him beating me once. Then Josh and I played a few rounds. I won three times, Josh won twice.

After a little while we got bored and decided to just watch tv. "So, uh when do I have to go home?" I ask. "We'll probably take you home sometime after lunch." Tyler says, I just nod my head.

~ Time skip because I'm lazy and have no clue what to do~

"Are you ready?" Tyler yells from downstairs. I sigh, putting my bag on my shoulder. Tyler decided to grab my bag from the bus this morning. I walk down the stairs slowly, not wanting to go home. "Yeah" I say. I'm ready to go in the way he's thinking, I have all my stuff packed up. But I'm not ready to leave.

Tyler, Josh, and I head out to the vehicle. Josh asks where I live and I give him my address. He puts the address into the GPS and we head back to my house.

A/N Hello! Again, I'm sorry for not updating more today, but I was busy and I'm really tired right now so this is probably the only update for today. Anyway, I hope you guys have a good rest of your day/night, and a good day/night tomorrow.

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3