Chapter Twenty Six

A/N The song is Come Back For Me by Jaymes Young. Enjoy the chapter!

I looked over to the window. The bright sun was finally coming up, creating strokes of pink and purple in the sky. I sat up and groaned. My head was pounding from the lack of sleep. My arms were shooting with pain (Can anyone guess why?). I got up and stumbled over to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I changed into jeans, a blue t-shirt, and my hoodie.

After changing, I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it. I saw the lady that was at the front desk yesterday, she was holding a stack of papers. "Oh good, you're already up and changed." She said, handing me a couple papers. "This is the schedule for today." She said. I nodded. "Usually we would have you start doing things in the kitchen, but we need someone to help where the little kids are, so that's where you're going to be." She said, then she went over to the next room.

I closed the door and sat down on the bed. 'I guess they have jobs for the kids to do or something.' I thought. I scanned the paper looking at the schedule before getting up and leaving the room. I walked down a few halls and found some stairs. I went down and found a group of kids walking into another room. I followed them into what looked like a small cafeteria. Some of them went and sat down, and other got into a line to get food. I really didn't feel like eating, so I left the room. I walked around, mainly getting lost, until I found a nursery. 

I walked into the room and saw a few toddlers playing. There was one other person there. She looked up and saw me. "Oh, are you the new person?" She asked me. I nodded. "Good, you're taking my place now. Have fun!" She said, then walked off. 'Okay, what the heck do I do?' I thought. I went over to the little kids and sat down. The walls were a light blue, with little sheep painted on them. There was a small counter with some food, diapers, more toys, ect. There was door going into another room which had small beds and cribs. I went into the room and saw a couple babies, and another toddler stuck in his bed. I went over to him and picked him up. I walked out and set him down before sitting down on the old, small couch that was in there.

~Time skip~

I went back into my room and sat down on the bed. I went to pull my phone out, but remembered that some girls 'accidentally' smashed it. I grabbed my iPod instead and put some music on. I sighed. I've been here for only two days and I already hate it. After a couple songs, I turned the music off and got up. I walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes, then left the room.

After wandering the place for about five minutes, I finally found a bathroom. I walked in and saw that there were shower stalls, and across from them were more stalls to change in. I walked in and quickly took a shower. I dried myself and changed, then left the room. I walked back to my room and laid down on the bed. I turned my music back on and decided to draw. I grabbed my notebook and some pencils, never falling asleep that night.

A/N Hello! Sorry this was so short, I didn't really know what to do. I feel like this was an odd chapter. Oh well. I hope you liked it.

A question for the chapter, I guess, is what are your favorite YouTubers/Twitch streamers?

I have a lot, so get ready for a list.

YouTubers: MrWoofless, PrestonPlayz, JeromeASF, BajanCanadian, Vikkstar123, Lachlan, Frizzlenpop, Tewtiy, AlexACE/Dondo, PeteZahHutt, Kenworthgaming, Aphmau, TheOdd1sOut, VenturianTale, SamurotTris, TheAtlanticCraft, Ohio Clique, Two Happy Boys, Elise Ecklund, The Game Theorists. There are more, but I'm not going to put them, there are a lot.

Twitch Streamers: Tribunok, PeteZahHutt, Pwincessly, ChocoboChoco, IsaacDaKing, and TBNRKenWorth.

Have a good day, bye!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3