Chapter Nine

A/N So, I was going to update earlier, but I ended up watching two livestreams so... Also, speaking of updating, I'm like really bored, all day long here, so then I'll update and then like ten minutes later I'm like, I wanna write again, so I do. I'm gonna feel so bad next week because updates will stop coming this frequently. If you forgot, I'm pet sitting at the moment, so I can update a lot because no one is around, but when I go back home next week, people will always be around so I won't be able to update the much.

I should probably stop making these A/N's so long. Anyways, the song is Pieces by Red. Enjoy the chapter!

We parked in the parking lot at the pizza place and went it. We decided to get Little Caesars Pizza, which is pretty good for being $5 for one pizza. We got two large pepperoni pizza's and breadsticks. It only took 5 minutes to get to Tyler's house, but it was enough time for the hot pizza's on my lap to burn my legs.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked as he pulled into their drive way. "Yeah, why?" I ask, a little to nervous as to why he was asking. "You keep wincing a little bit." He said. "Oh, the pizza is kinda hot, so yeah it hurts." I say. "You could have put it down." He say. I just shrug.

We get out and head to the door, when a car pulls into their drive way. I look behind me and see that it's Josh. As he's getting out he see's me and smiles, but seem's a little surprised. Tyler opens the front door and I go inside, and set the pizza boxes on the table.

Josh comes is and he immediately runs up and hugs me. "I thought you couldn't come?" Josh said. I look at him confused and then look at Tyler, who just smiling. "It was supposed to be a surprise." Tyler says. "Well, it's a very good surprise." Josh says and smile at me.

"Where is Jenna?" I ask. As if on cue, Jenna walks in with a few bags in her hands. As soon as she saw me she dropped the bags and ran up and hugged me. "What're you doing here? Tyler said you could come." She said. I shake my head and Tyler laughs. Jenna looks at Tyler confused.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, I sent you and Josh to a few places so I could go get her." Tyler says. "Well, it's a very good surprise." Jenna says. I laugh a little bit. "That's what Josh said." I said while smiling.

"So, who's hungry?" Tyler asks. "We got pizza, and Josh got the soda." He says. I walk to the kitchen and get cups and paper plates. "Oh honey let us do those things." Jenna says. "It's okay, I can do them, besides, I already did." I say with a slight smile at the end.

We all get our pizza and sit in the living room to watch a movie. After ten minutes, Tyler and Josh finally agreed on a movie. They chose Aladdin. After the movie, I grab everyone's plates and put them in the trash.

"So what do we do now? It's only like 4:00." I say. "Well, we haven't shown you the whole house yet have we?" Tyler asks. I shake my head no. "Then follow me." He says.

Beside the living room is a four seasons room, which has a door to get to the back yard. In their back yard they have a deck with a table and chairs around it, and a grill. They also have an in ground pool, and a small creek beside some pine trees, and some rocks around it.

Going back inside, upstairs they have another guest room. They have two bathrooms, one is the first door on the left, and another in Tyler and Jenna's room. There's also a small closet.

Going down to the basement, if you turn to your left, is Josh's room. (I know they don't actually live together, but for this, they do.) There is an open area with a small couch and a tv with a couple game consoles. (PC Master race though) Then if you turn to the right, there is a room with a desk, a ukulele,a keyboard and a drum set.

"Josh and I could play a few things, if you want." Tyler says. I quickly nod my head, and he smiles. Josh and Tyler play a few songs.

"Do you play any instruments?"Josh asks me. I nod my head. "I used to play the violin, I play the piano, and I got a ukulele for Christmas last year, but something was wrong and it never tuned properly. So I only got to play it a little bit." I say.

"Would you mind showing us something on the piano?" Tyler asks. "Um, I guess I can." I say and head towards the piano. "I only have a couple songs memorized though." I say, thinking about which one I should play.

I start to play Truce, and they both smile. (Ok, just saying Tyler, why do you have to make songs so hard? Like seriously, Truce is one of the easiest song to play on the piano, and yet it's still pretty frickin difficult.)

I hum the tune, and count the beats in my head. I mess up a little at the end, and I can feel my face heat up. It kind of stings. I still continue though, and play the last two notes slowly. When I finish they both clap. I get up and bow, and almost fall over.

"That was really good!" Tyler says. I smile. 'They know you messed up' I think. 'You mess everything up' the voice says. I just ignore it and follow Josh and Tyler up the stairs. We just talk and play card and board games until it was 10:00.

Jenna get's up and stretches. "I think I'm going to bed now." She says and tells us goodnight. Both Josh and Tyler decide that they're going to bed as well. They all brush their teeth and go to bed, telling me goodnight again.

I decide I should probably go to bed too. I get up and brush my teeth, change into sweatpants and go to bed. Obviously not falling asleep till like 3 am, but that normal.

A/N Hello! So, to the two people,@panicatthepilots322 and @-x708-x who comment and vote, thank you so much <3 It makes me really happy when I get a notification that says someone voted or commented. I love you both so much <333

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3