Chapter Nineteen

A/N This chapter is going to have to be shorter because my sister will be coming to the living room so we can watch Supernatural soon, so I won't be able to write very much. If I get a lot of time to write on Wednesday, it'll be a big chapter with a lot of things happening. So hopefully I'll be able to write then.

The song is Bullet by Hollywood Undead. Enjoy the chapter!

We got back to the house and Tyler gave Jenna her slushie while I went to look for Josh. I looked in the living room, kitchen, outside, and in the basement. He wasn't in any of those places. "Jenna, do you know where Josh is?" I asked her. "Have you looked upstairs?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, I'll go check." I said and went up the stairs.

He wasn't in the bathroom or Tyler and Jenna's room. I opened the door to my room and saw him on the bed. "Josh? What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. He showed me a notebook. "I uh, I hope you don't mind me looking at these." He said. I got a little worried. I quickly looked in the notebook to see a bunch of drawings. I sighed in relief. It's my drawing notebook, not the one where I write my thoughts. That would be bad if he saw that one.

"We got slushies, here." I said, handing him his slushy. He thanked me and took a sip. "These are really good by the way." He said, referring to my drawings. I  felt my face heat up. I don't remember the last time someone gave me a compliment. "Thank you." I said, then I remembered something. "Oh, I have something for you." I said, and reached into my bag. I pulled out 3 papers. I handed one to Josh. "Here, this is for you." I said. It was a picture of him with a cat on his lap while he's drumming. Josh smiled. "Aw thank you! It's amazing." He said. "You're welcome. I'm gonna go give these to Tyler and Jenna." I said and left the room.

I went down the stairs to the living room, where they were. I had to stop for a moment. My foot and mid section hurt a lot. I had stopped myself from limping, but it still hurt a lot. After a little bit I walked into the living room and sat down. "Um, I made these for you." I said, handing them the pictures. They both smiled. Jenna's was her and Tyler standing next to each other, making weird faces. Tyler's was of him playing the ukulele with Josh listening. "This is amazing! Thank you so much." Jenna said. Tyler got up and hugged me. "These are sick! Thank you." He said. "You're welcome." I said, then went back upstairs.

Josh and I played games on our phones and talked for a while. The door opened and we saw Tyler. "Dinner's ready." He said, then went downstairs. I groaned a little bit. I was really not in the mood to eat, but I had no choice. I got up then helped Josh up and we went down stairs. I saw that we were having pasta and garlic bread. We sat down, Josh prayed, and we ate.

After dinner I went upstairs and laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling listening to music. I tapped the beat on the bed with my fingers. I know it was very off, but I didn't care. The song ended and I switched it to Lovely. I got up and grabbed my homework. For about five minutes I just stared at the paper, not understanding anything. I heard a knock on the door, and then I saw Tyler standing in the doorway. He walked over and sat on the bed. "Whatcha listening to?" He asked. "Lovely." I said. He nodded. I sighed. "Nothing on this dang page makes sense." I said. Hopefully he'll get the hint of 'I need help.'

"Need any help?" He asked me. I nodded. I moved over so he had more room on the bed, and we started doing my homework. After an hour or two, we finally finished. "Want to go watch a movie?" Tyler asked me. "Sure." I said. We went downstairs into the living room and I sat down while he went to choose a movie. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me. "How about we watch something on Netflix this time." I said. He grabbed the remotes and sat next to me. I still got nervous around them, so I clenched my fist to stop them from shaking. It's stupid that I'm still nervous, I know, but oh well, nothing I can do about it.

We decided to watch Doctor Who. We watched about two episodes before I fell asleep, leaning against Tyler.

A/N Hello! This chapter was kinda boring, sorry. Hopefully the next chapter will be more exciting. So until then, Bye!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3