Eighteen - Caught In The Act

You woke the next morning to find Brian hidden under the covers. You looked around the room, seeing his wedding attire thrown across the floor, with your wedding dress draped over the desk at the end of the room. You stretched out, yawning, when you felt a pair of hands cling onto your thighs. A warm radiation of air soon melded with your core, as Brian's tongue slipped amongst your folds. He flicked his tongue in every direction, making your back arch and causing a soothing moan to erupt from within. His thumb came into contact with your nub, as he slowly stroked you, stimulating a fluttering sensation in the pit of your stomach. Your body writhed, before you released into his mouth, his tongue lapping up every drop of your creation.

"What a way to wake up." You giggled, as a hand popped out from underneath the covers, pushing the sheets over his head. Brian looked up at you, a sly smirk on his face. His hair was a mess, but he still looked darling. His big brown eyes locked with yours, as he crawled up your body, placing a soft kiss to your lips. The taste of yourself crept onto the tip of your tongue, making you hungry for more. You rolled him over onto his back, before slipping down his front. You took ahold of his manhood, pumping his shaft slowly up and down, before enclosing his tip with your lips. Your tongue ran over his slit, as Brian's eyes rolled into the back of his head, throwing his head back against the pillow. You took as much of him as you could in your mouth, using your hand to stroke the base of his length, letting the taste of pre-cum seep onto your tongue. You accentuated the smacking of your lips, as you licked your tongue from the base of his shaft, all the way up to his tip. Your free hand fondled with his balls, sending a shiver run up his spine. You could feel Brian's climax begin to build, before he pulled away, not wanting this to end so suddenly.

His hands gripped onto your shoulders, as he rolled you over onto your back. He held himself above you, as he pulled the covers over the pair of you. He lined up his shaft with your entrance, slowly pushing into you. Brian let out a shaky breath, as his hips began to thrust, gradually building in pace. His fingernails dug into the flesh of your hips, as he pulled your body in to meet with his movements. He propped himself up onto his knees, hoisting your hips slightly into the air, as he studied his dick push in and out of you. His hands glided around to your back, as he pulled you up, making you sit on his lap. You started to bounce, as his hips bucked upwards forcefully. He pulled you into him, your bare chest pressed against his. You coiled your arms around his neck, placing a kiss to his jaw, before slowly descending down to his neck. Your teeth nipped at his skin, as you sucked playfully, leaving a perfectly formed love bite on his neck for everyone to see. You continued across to his collarbone, once again leaving your mark of love. Brian pulled at your body, as he flipped over onto his back, his member still deep inside of you. His hands cupped at your breasts, as you rolled your hips back and forth against him. Your hands planted on his chest, as you started to bounce up and down on his length, sending him, - and yourself for that matter – into the pit of oblivion. You were the living, breathing proof of euphoria, as you felt your climax put you on edge. You slammed your hips down onto Brian, as his hands made their way down your sides to your hips. His legs bent at the knee, as he bucked his hips up in time to your rhythm.

"Fuck, you're so fucking perfect." Brian moaned through gritted teeth. Just as he was about to release, the door flew open.

"Come on Lovebirds, we're going to- ARGH!" Sal screamed, as he ran out of the door.

"Dude, what's your problem? Go and get them- and they're having sex..." Joe announced, as him and Murr walked into the room. You dove off of Brian's lap onto your front on the mattress, as he yanked the covers over you. Brian sat up, angry at the fact that they had disturbed the pair of you.

"Do you guys fucking mind?! We're a little bit busy here!" Brian screamed out, as he stood from the bed, using the corner of the bedsheet to cover his lower half.

"We...erm, just wondered if you guys wanted to see a movie..." Murray spoke, as he cowered behind Joe.

"A movie? A fucking movie?! Guys, you do realise that I got married yesterday right? It's pretty obvious how we were going to spend today..." Brian informed, as he pointed towards the bed. You sat up, covering your modesty, just as Sal had built up enough courage to walk back into the hotel room. He took one look at the pair of you, before his eyes rolled into the back of his head, as he fell backwards, fainting onto the floor. "Um...Sal just fainted...Joe? Murr?" Brian stated.

"He's fine for another few minutes." Joe waved off, as he took a step closer to the bed. Brian scowled at him, as Joe placed a hand to his shoulder. "Enjoy your fucking, we're going to go see Wonder Woman." He announced, as he went to walk out of the room.

"You're going to see Wonder Woman?!" Brian blurted out. He turned back to face you, his mind pondering. A smile pulled at his lips, as he turned back to face the others. "Never mind, I've got my own Wonder Woman right here."

Murray averted his eyes, as he made his way out of the room. Joe stepped over Sal, pulling him by his hands, as you watched his feet slowly slide out through the door, letting it close behind them. Brian turned back to face you, his face grimacing.

"Sorry about that, Babe. I really wish that they'd learn." He chuckled. You smiled hard, as you pulled him into a quick kiss.

"No worries at all. Besides, I had a great view of your ass the entire time." You teased, causing Brian to laugh. He pushed you down onto your back, once again holding himself above you between your legs.

"Pick up where we left off?" He smirked, slowly pushing himself into your opening.