Sixteen - Keep It In Your Pants, Mr. Quinn

"I don't think I can handle this guys." Brian whispered to Murr and Joe, as you sat across the room talking to Sal. Joe crossed his eyebrows at Brian, demanding an answer. Brian sighed deeply, as his hand ran through his hair. "[Y/N] and I had an agreement not to be...intimate...until the wedding. It's only been four weeks since we agreed and I'm already horny as fuck. I don't think I can last another two!" He whined.

"Bri, we don't want to hear about that right now...but, if I were you, I'd talk to [Y/N] about it. Maybe she feels the same way?" Murr suggested, as Brian listened intently, nodding his head along.

"Murr's right, Bud...for once." Joe joked, gaining a punch in the arm from Murr.

"I'm going to talk to her before we're needed back for filming." Brian affirmed, before making his way over to you and Sal. He took a seat on the armrest of the sofa, placing a hand to your back and a kiss to the top of your head. "Hey, Babe...what are you guys talking about?"

"How you're not putting out until the wedding." Sal interrupted, causing you to choke on your drink of tea. You placed the mug onto the coffee table, glaring at Sal. He shrugged his shoulders, a guilty look upon his face. Brian nodded his head awkwardly, as he cringed at Sal's choice of words. Brian held his hand out for you to hold, as he pulled you up onto your feet. He turned to face Sal, glaring at the man.

"We're just going to have a talk..." Brian muttered, as Sal silently laughed.

"Sure...'talk'." He responded, using air quotes. Brian rolled his eyes, as he pulled you out of the room, finding the nearest spare room. He found a small office, with just a table in the centre. He closed the door behind you, as you took a seat on the table. Brian stood in front of you, folding his arms. This had to be serious.

"What's up, Brian?" You asked with a smile. You witnessed a smile tug at his lips, before he cleared his throat, his expression turning back to serious. One arm remained folded across his front, as the other waved about.

"This...erm, agreement that we had...you sure you still want that?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly. You looked at him, slightly confused. You knew that you could last until your wedding night until next being that close to Brian once again, but was it what you really wanted? You missed the closeness that the two of you shared, you missed the way that he'd treat you right, and you missed his soft touch.

"Why? Are you having second thoughts, Mister?" You teased, crossing one leg over the other, swinging your legs back and forth, smiling sweetly. Brian looked at you, his teeth nibbling at his bottom lip, his eyes picturing what he'd do to you.

"I-I may have b-been..." Brian stuttered, as he began to fidget. He wanted nothing more than to just pin you down onto the table and fuck you senseless. His finger scratched behind his ear, his nose scrunching up, as he thought about what it was that he really wanted. "Fuck it, I can't hold on any longer. I need you, I need to fuck you, I-I just need to be inside of you." He blurted out, as he lunged forward, curling his arms around you, slowly and gently pushing you down onto the table.

Brian climbed on top of you, as he pressed his lips against yours, his hands running up and down your sides. His hips grazed against your body, letting you feel his semi-hard on push through his shorts. He cupped your face with his hands, as he deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping in to meet with yours, before battling for dominance. Not surprisingly, Brian won the fight, as he rolled onto his side, his lips never seeming to split from yours. His hands ran down your front, groping at your breasts, before making his way down to the waistband of your booty shorts. His fingers fished underneath your panties, slowly approaching your already drenched core at a tantalising rate. You felt his forefinger connect with your nub, as he stroked you in a circular motion. You whimpered into his mouth, begging for him to go faster. His hand slowly continued to descend, as his forefinger and middle finger pushed amongst your folds. Brian pulled away from the kiss, his eyebrows raising, before a smirk sprawled across his face.

"Who made you this wet, Baby?" He purred into your ear, as he continued to assault you down below with his fingers. His tongue ran along his top lip, as he watched you tremble under his control. Your back arched, your head being thrown back, as a moan erupted from within you.

Just as you were about to reach your high, Brian pulled his hand away, as he hopped off of the table. He chucked his tee over his head, throwing it to the ground, as he fumbled with the belt to his shorts. You followed suit, ripping your clothes from your body. Brian let his shorts drop to the floor, as he stepped out of them – whilst kicking his shoes off in the process. His boxers were pitched up in a tent, as his member bulged through the fabric. You undressed yourself down to just your underwear, as Brian wrapped his arms around you. He kissed and nibbled at your neck, before turning you around. He bent you over the table, as his hands gripped tightly onto your hips. He used one hand to fish his length out of his boxers, as he pumped his shaft slowly, lining himself up with your opening. He pulled your panties across to one side, before he forcefully pushed into you, his dick filling you whole. You weren't given time to adjust to his size, as his hips started to thrust. Brian placed a hand to the back of your neck, pinning you down against the table, as his hips rocked back and forth. He threw his head back, his breath quivering with pleasure, as his teeth became buried into his lower lip, with blood beginning to seep out.

"You...feel so...fucking...good...baby girl." He panted between breaths, as he leaned over, pressing his already sweaty chest against your back. His hands made their way around your front, as he pulled your bra down, letting your breasts fall into his hands. He cupped them softly, as he continued to thrust into you. He delved himself deep into you once more, as you felt him release inside of you. He rode out his high, before pulling his softened length out, and tucked himself back into his boxers. He held you in place, his hand planted onto the back of your neck, as you felt a finger push into your entrance. He pumped his hand in and out, stimulating an exasperated response from you. In no time at all, you were releasing onto his hand. Brian slyly licked his fingers, before setting you free.

The pair of you shared a quick kiss, giggling at what you had just pulled off, as you both chucked your clothes back on. You fixed your sex hair, turning around to find Brian sniffing at his fingers.

"Brian, stop that!" You called out, as he was knocked out of his daze.

"Huh? O-Oh, yeah...right, sorry." He chuckled. He pulled you into his embrace, placing one last kiss to your lips, before the two of you made your way back to the others. You walked into the room, the atmosphere instantly changing. Sal looked at you, a devilish smirk upon his face.

"Nice fuck session then?" He teased, gaining a middle finger from Brian. He took a seat on the sofa, pulling you onto his lap, as the trio just stared at you.

"Guys? Do you mind?" Brian asked, his hand running up and down your thigh.

"Is he good?"

"I bet he finishes quick."

"Who came first?" Questions blurted out left, right, and centre, as Joe, Murray, and Sal leaned in, eager to hear some answers. You turned to face Brian, your cheeks blushing deeply, as he rolled his eyes. 

"Guys! That's enough, I'm not talking to you about how my fiancé and I make love!" He exclaimed, as his hands moved up to your ears, stopping from letting you hear the next sentence. "I'll text you about it later." He whispered to the others, as they nodded their heads, sly grins upon each of their faces.