Six - Gamer's Love

It was a typical Saturday for you, waking up in Brian's bed after spending your weekly Friday night together. You were laying on your back, as your eyes fluttered open. You inhaled deeply, stretching slightly, before turning your head to see Brian still fast asleep. He was laying on his front, with his arm draped across your stomach. His head lay in your direction, with his mouth slightly ajar, as soft snores poured out. You watched for a short while, the bed covers rising and falling with every breath he took. He looked so peaceful and darling when he slept – it was probably the only moment of quiet you'd get out of him. You moved your hand to his head, gently caressing his tuft of hair. The corners of his mouth turning upwards, as he smiled in his unconscious state. You continued to watch him, soaking in all of his rugged handsomeness. As time went on, your eyes soon drifted close, as you fell back into a peaceful slumber.

A couple of hours later, you awoke to an empty bed. The sheets had been pulled over slightly, as you heard the sound of pans clattering from downstairs. You sat up, stretching out, before sleepily making your way out of the room, and down the stairs. As you approached the doorway to his kitchen, you saw Brian stood by the stove, frying up some eggs. The sound of your bare feet on the linoleum flooring danced into his ears, making him turn around and smile.

"Morning, Princess." He greeted you with a kiss, as he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you into his side, as he watched over the eggs frying in the pan. His hand casually sauntered down your back, until he cupped your ass, making you flinch. You giggled, turning to face him, as he looked away, pretending that he wasn't the culprit. You looked away, smiling hard, as his hand repeated the motion. Your head snapped round towards him, watching as Brian stifled a laugh – well, at least he tried to hide it. You turned around in his embrace, curling your hands around his neck, pulling him into a soft kiss. His eyes bulged, as his arms tightened around you, hoisting you into the air, before placing you down onto the counter. He stood between your legs, as he deepened the kiss, his tongue battling manically with yours. He pulled away, catching his breath, as he smirked. "What's all of this affection for?"

"What, a girl can't show her doting boyfriend some loving?" You giggled, as your hand ruffled through his hair. Brian chuckled lightly, placing a quick peck to your lips. He turned back, making sure that the eggs were not burning, as he shuffled the pan about.

"Oh, a girl can show her boyfriend some loving, but it's a surprise coming from you." He teased. You held your mouth open dramatically, before playfully kicking your foot against his ass. "Ow! Okay, maybe I deserved that." He chuckled, as he served the eggs onto the plate. You hopped down from the counter, following him upstairs, as he walked you back into the bedroom. Brian set the food down onto the bed, before strolling over to the television that was placed in the corner of the room. He pressed the power button to his Gamecube console, grabbing two controllers, before taking a seat on the bed. He sat cross-legged, patting the space next to him, gesturing for you to join him. You shuffled across the mattress, taking hold of the second controller, as Mario Kart Double Dash booted up on the system.

"You're going down like Donkey Kong, boy!" You taunted, gaining a chuckle from Brian. He raised an eyebrow at you, scoffing playfully, as the race was about to start. The sound of buttons being smashed, and the cables hitting against the dresser filled the room, as the pair of you raced one another. You were in first place, with the finish line just in front of you, when out of nowhere, a red shell came flying up behind your kart, sending you flipping over. Brian let out a laugh, as his car sped passed you, taking the win. The slight amount of gamer's rage overwhelmed you, as you chucked the controller down onto the bed, folding your arms, as you sulked. Brian was busy dancing around the room, until he stopped, noticing that you were upset. He hurried over to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Sorry, Babe. I'll admit that was dirty play." He apologised, placing a gentle kiss to your cheek. With that, he noticed the smile pulling at your lips, before a giggle slipped free. You shoved him playfully, as he pulled your body closer to his. He scooped you up into his lap, having you face the screen, as he placed a kiss to your cheek from behind. His arms curled around you, taking ahold of his controller, his chin resting on your shoulder so that he could see the screen, before starting up another race. You got ready, eyes practically glued to the screen, as you heard the countdown begin. Brian was winning the majority of the race, until you had a sneaky idea. You started circling your hips in his lap, hearing a sharp intake of air come from behind you. "B-Babe, that's not fair...y-you can't do that just because I'm winning." Brian stammered, as you felt his body tingle beneath you. He gulped profusely, as your character overtook him, winning the race. As soon as the race ended, Brian dropped his controller, grabbing ahold of your hips, and pushing you back onto the bed, he straddled your hips, his fingers delving into your sides, as he tickled you. You kicked and pushed at him, trying to break free, as the sounds of laughter filled the room. Brian somehow managed to grip onto your hands, pinning them down either side of your head, as he stared into your eyes. A sweet smile formed on his lips, before he bent down, kissing you softly. "God, I love you, [Y/N]...so, so, so much."

"I love you too, Brian." You giggled, as he carefully clambered off of you. The pair of you sat back up, as you grabbed a fork from the plate. You scooped up a portion of the egg, before feeding it to Brian. He took the other fork from the plate, repeating your actions, spilling some of the food onto the bed sheets.

"Eh, it's not the only stain on my sheets." He joked, as he pulled you into his arms once again. He sloppily kissed you, his hand creeping towards the controller, as he started a third race. You jumped up to the sound of the starting claxon, grabbing your controller, trying to catch up. You playfully punched him in the arm, as he laughed hysterically. He genuinely thought that he was going to get away with that sly move, but unfortunately for him, it didn't work out in his favour. Eventually, you caught up to his car, barging him off of the edge of the map, before going on to win the race. "Loser gets a participation kiss!" He called out, as he grabbed ahold of your hips, laying you down onto the bed, before planting kisses all over your cheeks, sending you into a fit of giggles.

It was the moments like this that you adored, just being care-free, and able to have fun. Brian always knew how to make you smile, even on what seemed like the worst day of your life. He was your rock, he was your distraction, he was your lover, and you couldn't ask for anything better.