Five - Bedtime Adventures

Tonight was the night, the time that you felt ready to give your body to Brian. It was your three month anniversary, and he was coming round for the evening. You had appreciated that he hadn't pushed you into doing anything that you weren't ready for, but as you sat there, looking over your outfit for the evening, you finally felt that it was time. Sure, the pair of you had gotten close to doing the deed, but you would always stop him, not feeling quite ready, but little did he know that that'd all change after tonight.

You stood up from the bed, your towel wrapped around you, as you made your way over to the dresser. The drawer was open, as you scavenged through for your sexiest set of underwear, wanting to impress Brian with a pair that actually matched. You retrieved a pair of black laced panties, alongside the bra to match, throwing them onto the bed. The towel dropped to the floor, as you got dressed, making sure that you had plenty of time before he was supposed to arrive. Once dressed, you took one last look in the mirror, pleased with how you looked. The clothes you were wearing completely contradicted your skimpy underwear, as you stood there in black skinny jeans, and your favourite superhero tee. As you were hanging up the towel on the rack, you heard a knock at the front door. You made your way over, taking a deep breath, before swinging the door open. Brian stood there, a cheesy grin on his face, a bottle of wine in one hand, and a bouquet of flowers in the other. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt that matched yours. He greeted you with a kiss to the cheek, before you stepped aside, letting him pass.

"Great minds think alike." You chuckled, referring to his matching t-shirt. Brian peered down to his front, before looking up and smiling at you. He placed the items in his hands onto the coffee table, slipping his sneakers off, before embracing you in a tight hug.

"Well, I am great." He teased, earning a playful slap to the stomach from you. He held his hands up in defeat, as he chuckled lightly. "Okay, okay, okay!" He laughed. You stood in front of him, your chests mere millimetres apart, with Brian looking down at you. There was a moment of silence between the two of you, not awkward at all, just comfortable. You could tell that Brian was thinking the same thing as you, the sense of sexual tension in the air. You decided that dinner could wait, you were ready and so was he. You made the first move, pushing him backwards, until the back of his knees hit the sofa. He fell down, with you following after him. You straddled his lap, your legs either side of his, as you leant forward kissing him softly. You cupped the sides of his face, as your tongue slipped in to meet with his. They battled for dominance, the heat rising with every twirl of his tongue. Brian ran his hands up and down your back, his fingers sometimes getting caught under the hem of your shirt, pulling it up, before it dropped back down. His hands eventually subsided just above your ass, as you pushed him down onto his back, his head resting against the armrest of the sofa. You continued to kiss him passionately, as your hips began to circle over his crotch. Brian let out an exasperated moan, the vibration sending a tingle down your spine. You pulled away briefly, slipping your t-shirt off, and chucking it to the floor. Brian's eyes widened, as he searched your body, taking in the sight before him.

"You like?" You purred, as he nodded his head, not able to form a verbal response. You took ahold of his hands, placing them onto your breasts, his thumb grazing over your clothed nipples. His hands slowly shifted round to your back, unclasping your bra, and chucking it to the ground. He gulped profusely, his eyes not moving from your chest. You giggled lightly, before leaning down, kissing him softly. Your fingers hooked around the collar of his shirt, pulling at the cloth, making him sit back up. You slipped his tee off, exposing his chest, seeing his small patch of chest hair. His breath began to become scarce, the excitement of what was to come overwhelming him. You clambered down his body, kissing a trail along his tender skin, before coming to his belt. Your fingers fumbled with the buckle, before slowly pushing them down. Brian hoisted his hips up, allowing you to remove his jeans completely. You could see his semi-hard on poke through the fabric of his boxers, as you stood up, whipping your jeans off, and letting them join the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Brian sat back up against the sofa, clasping your hand in his, pulling you back down onto his lap. His strong hands, wrapped around your body, as you grinded against him. He clamped his arms under your thighs, before standing up, with you in his arms. You wrapped your legs around his waist, as he kissed you deeply, making his way to the bedroom. He tripped and stumbled down the hallway, until finally he made it to your bedroom. He carried you to the bed, his lips remaining locked with yours, before lowering you onto the mattress. He held himself above you, staring into your [E/C] eyes, as a smile sprawled across his face. Never before had he seen a girl look so beautiful. He leant down, placing kisses to your neck, before moving his way to your collarbone. His teeth nipped at your skin, leaving marks to claim what was his. His hands clung onto your hips, as his trail of assault continued to the valley of your breasts. His tongue licked its way across your delicate skin, focusing on each of your nipples, before coming into contact with the waistline of your panties. He hooked his fingers around the fabric, before slipping them down your legs, exposing your core. Brian knelt down, his head between your legs, as he clung onto your thighs. He softly kissed at your skin, inching closer to where you craved him. There was a moment of no movement, until you felt his warm breath enclose around your core. His tongue flicked in and out, as he glided his hand up to your abdomen. His thumb rubbed against your nub, as he continued to assault you with his tongue. Your hand slipped down, tangling amongst his short strands of hair, and pulling at it softly. He moaned against you, causing the fluttering in the pit of your stomach to rise. Your breath became sharp, as you felt yourself unravel on his tongue. Brian lapped up your creation, before climbing back up your body.

"Mmm, you taste good, Baby." He spoke seductively, before locking his lips with yours, letting you taste yourself on the tip of his tongue. You could feel his now hardened length push through his boxers, grazing against your hip. You clawed at his hair, tugging at his tuft, as his hands began to roam your body. You placed your hands against his chest, flipping the pair of you over, so that you were now situated on top. You slithered down his body, ripping his boxers from him, throwing them aside, before taking ahold of his great length. You pumped him softly, before engulfing his shaft in your mouth. Your tongue ran up and down his length, as you sucked playfully. His chest rose and fell, his breath turning into pants, as his hands gripped onto your hair, pushing himself deeper into your mouth. You ran your teeth along his shaft, earning a deep growl from the head of the bed. "God, you're amazing." He breathed, gritting his teeth, as your assault sent him plummeting over the edge. Your free hand moved to his balls, fondling with them gently, as he watched his dick move in and out of your mouth. He suddenly pulled out of your mouth, sensing that he was about to burst. He flipped you over onto your back, as he held his body above you. He bent down, softly kissing your swollen lips, before pulling away. He sprinted out of the room, confusing you, as he soon returned.

"Where did you-?" You started to question, before he held up a small packet. He pulled out the condom, placing it onto his length, before returning to his position. He held his shaft, teasing you with just his tip running amongst your soaking folds. Without warning, he pushed into you, his dick filling you whole. He gave you time to adjust to his eight inches of destruction, awaiting your signal, before he started to rock his hips back and forth. His mouth opened, words unable to form, as he let out a moan. His fingers dug into your hips, as he pulled you to meet with his thrusts.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby girl." He all but whimpered, as the pace of his thrusts grew. You clung onto the bedsheets, as he pounded into you at the speed of light. You bit down on your lip, stifling the screams of his name, before it all became too much. A string of profanities and shrieks of his name passed your lips, gaining a confident smirk from the man. The sound of your skin clapping together filled the room, as he continued to push himself balls deep. He grabbed ahold of your leg, lifting it over his shoulder, fucking you at a new angle, reaching places you didn't think were possible. Within minutes, Brian was panting, as his thrusts grew sloppy. He pushed into you one more time, before spilling into the condom. "I-I love you." He called out, immediate regret across his face. What timing for the first time to say those three words.

"I love you too." You panted, instantly relaxing his nerves. He rode out his high, trying to get you to come for the second time, but he was beginning to grow tired. He pulled his length out, collapsing onto his back, as you climbed on top of him. You lined his shaft up with your opening, before lowering yourself down. You began to ride him, as he bent his legs at the knee. He clasped onto your hips, as he bucked his hips up in time to your rhythm. You knew that you weren't going to last much longer, and before you knew it, you were spilling onto his length. You collapsed onto the bed beside him, drastically catching your breath, as he pulled you into his chest. Brian kissed your temple, as the two of you remained silent, just enjoying the skin on skin contact with one another.

"Well, I'm glad we didn't have to wait through dinner for that. You were amazing!" He exclaimed, earning a giggle out of you, as his breathing evened out, the sweat on his chest beginning to evaporate from the heat radiating from your body.