Again

Anyway, this will be the last real chapter, thank you all for sticking with me and making this a fun experience!

I'm so glad this book has come so far, all thanks to you guys!

Irisone from the future: If you enjoyed this book or my other books go check out Iris-1 . You won't be disappointed.

You sat in your chair, twiddling with the locket around your neck. Your mind drifted everywhere: to Sam, to Kassidy, to Alice and John, to Margaret, but not to him. It didn't drift to him. Instead, it mainly drifted to your graduation, which was taking place right now.

You waited for you name to be called, to receive your diploma, and to smile wide as you shook the hand of the person you received it from. Everything else had flown by that day. Everything.

But now was the moment where you could get out of this college forever and go get a degree in what you truly wanted to live out your life doing.

It felt like you waited forever. You glanced at the people next to you, and they had so many different emotions displayed that it confused you.

The audience was large, you noticed. You should have expected that. It was huge, you never knew who could be in there. It scared you for a moment but also excited you. After all, there could be a murderer just as easily as a celebrity.

Several monotonous names were called after another. People stood in robes and quickly walked to receive what they worked for, and just as quickly walked off, a smile on their face. It was refreshing. It was exciting. And it was, oh, so nerve-racking.

But soon, it was called.

"[Y/n] [l/n]."

You were ready to shake a hand in an instant, gently took your degree, and walked away, a giant grin present as people cheered briefly.

That wasn't so bad.

You had a large pang of success. You made it through, and managed to stay in school without throwing yourself off a cliff. That was an accomplishment.

Your heart fluttered, and your excitement grew as you walked back down to your seat and sat quietly, but you could not erase the huge smile.

But there was still something missing.

Your smile faded.

You had a boyfriend, a job, a best friend, and now you just graduated community college. What more could you ask for? You didn't know what left you feeling hollow. You couldn't even imagine because you didn't want to face the truth. You sat without a peep or a smile for the rest of the ceremony, your mind confused, and your heart upset.

Slowly but surely, the event came to a close, you all threw your caps into the air, and you were released to go wherever you want. As soon as you walked out of the building, your eyes darted around.

Kassidy. She was easy to spot. Kinda. Just look for her, she's usually loudly making a comment about someone else (typically Sam).

You walked a little further. Nothing.

Walked more.

"What the fuck those are some nice ass cheeks."

Yep, definitely Kassidy.

You spotted her light brown hair and picked up the pace, darting around people with the occasional, "Excuse me, sorry, pardon," until you made it to her and poked her right in the cheek.