Kassidy and Brendon Part 1

1. This story needs more Kassidy.
2. Memes.
3. This story needs more Kassidy.

(I made the photo above lmao)

Okay, this is insane. Last chapter I was celebrating 500 reads, and now I'm celebrating 800?!?! Thank you so much and thank you for all of the support!!!

So, back with a new chapter. And yes, this will involve Brendon and Kassidy (as you can see). But, like, Kassidy on a whole new level, I guess. Mega Kassidy. Renewed, fancy Kassidy.

Kassidy.

"So when I get to your place Brendon Urie will be there?" Kassidy asked, sipping on her coffee as usual.

"Probably."

"Like, in your apartment? How would he get in there?"

"You realize he was there before you decided you wanted me to walk you back from the cafe, right?"

She let out a little, "Oh," and then blurted out, "Of course. I'm too amazing to walk alone. You should know this."

"I do, I do," you laughed.

"Wait, what if he steals something?"

You gave her a strange look. "Dude, he's a millionaire. Why would he steal my crappy shit?"

"Because he's a kleptomaniac, maybe?" She thought aloud, but you could tell she really wanted to back up her definitely-false-claim with bizarre "facts".

"Don't you think he would have stolen something of mine or the cafe's before, then?"

You both came around the corner to your apartment building and went inside, making your way to the room that belonged to you. "[y/n], you unworthy mole rat don't question me and my logic."

"Alrighty, if you say so." You lazily pulled your key out from the pocket of your shorts, unlocked your door, and stepped inside.

When you walked in, Brendon was resting his back on the seat of a wooden chair with his legs laying along the backrest of it, pointing toward the ceiling. He was trying to hold one of your textbooks up in front of his face for him to read with his head dangling off the edge of the chair's seat, and was struggling, but when Kassidy threw the door open with a large bang, he not only dropped the book right onto his face, but the chair flipped over.

"Was that really a comfortable position, now, Brendon?" you asked him casually.

The only reply you got from Brendon was an, "Ouch."

Kassidy seemed to be really close to exploding with laughter. "Are you used to stuff like this, [y/n]?"

You reached down to help Brendon up and straighten out the chair. "Pretty much." A smile grew on your lips thinking about all of the crazy things Brendon has done while in your presence.

It's been about a week and a half since Brendon had come over to help you with your school work the first time, and it's become a habit of his. And yours, for that matter. Sometimes, if you finished your work early, you and Brendon would watch a movie and just relax until your class times, and sometimes he would have to leave right after you both finished up. Brendon's bruises were, thankfully, clearing up and no new ones were appearing, but he hadn't come to the cafe at all either, which was a downer. The crowds didn't even think to die down, and you still had your long shifts.

Today, though, Kassidy decided to join in on your study session and not only knock out some of her work, but help you get through yours even faster. You thought it was a good idea, but you were also interested to see Kassidy and Brendon interact with their, well, unique personalities. They had only met once, afterall.