A Date?!

Ok. 300 reads. Just wow. That's awesome :)
Thank you!!!!
And yes, the title of this chapter is probably going to make me hate myself later.

oN tO tHe ChApTeR

"Alright, here you go!" You said with a smile, placing two coffees and a small crepe down on a table. What appeared to be a married couple and their young daughter smiled back up at you.

"Sorry to take your time with such a silly question," the woman asked with a sympathetic frown, "but I've heard of a man who comes to this cafe sometimes and performs. Do you know if he's coming today?"

Her daughter's interest was piked and she perked up with her mouth full of part of her crepe. "Yeah, yeah! I heard he's sooooo good! Is he coming?! Is he coming?!" She almost fell out of her chair in excitement.

You laughed and bent down to face her at eye level. "I'm sure he's coming today. He's really good, isn't he?"

"I dunno. But I've heard he is!"

You stood up straight. "His band is really nice, too."

"He's in a band? What's the name?" The man of the group asked.

"A one man band, technically. It's called Panic! At The Disco. With an exclamation point after the panic."

"Wow, they must really be panicking," the little girl commented with wide eyes.

You and her parents laughed before her mother said, "We'll have to check it out. We're going to hope that he comes during our time here."

"Alright. You'll notice his presence, I guarantee it." You waved and walked away but were soon called over by another person.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

You spun around and faced a teenaged girl. "Yes?"

"Did you say that Brendon Urie comes here and performs?"

"Um, yeah?" You answered awkwardly.

"That's so awesome!" She squealed. "I always knew a really talented guy came and sang here but I never knew it was him!"

"Yeah. . ." You trailed off.

"Um, sorry," she said, slightly embarrassed. "Thank you!"

"No problem," you said before walking back to the front counter where Sam was standing.

You thought about Alice. According to Margaret she was getting interviewed tomorrow. It's good for her to be trying for a new job, but you didn't know if she was a hard worker or not yet. And you needed more hard working coworkers.

"Hey, cover me," you said to Sam, shaking Alice out of your mind. "I have to use the restroom."

"Gotcha," he began running around to deliver coffee and desserts.

Swiftly, you walked down the corridor to the rustically cute restroom and used it as quickly as possible. You stared at yourself in the mirror while washing your hands. Fixing your [h/c] hair, you smiled. You had no idea why, but today seemed like such a good day. Ever since the morning when you woke up at the first beep of your alarm clock and were early for work, you were strangely energized. You didn't have to rely entirely on coffee to make it through the day.

It was seemingly perfect.

You walked out of the restroom with a bit of a bounce in your step, lost in your thoughts. You hummed a song in your happy spree, until two hands came out from behind you and poked your sides.

"wHAT THE ACTUAL-" You felt a hand cover your mouth to silence you and your gaze flew upwards. Of course, there was Brendon with his hair slicked back as usual just laughing with a goofy smile. You wanted to spin around and give him a strict talking to about how that scared the crap out of you and was not okay, but unfortunately one of his hands was resting on your hip, holding you in place. You don't even think he noticed it, but you definitely did, and your cheeks were starting to heat up a bit.