Who Are These People? Pt 2

Wooooooshhhh another chapter! And over 200 reads!!! Thanks so much!

Anyway, on to the chapter! (And I'm sick while writing this so I kind of know Bren's pain XD)

A cough. Another sip of tea. A groan and a turn. A sigh.

"Brendon you have to drink the cough medicine or else you won't get better," you told him while trying your best to press the small plastic cup up to his lips.

"No. I don't wanna," he managed to whine before being sent into another coughing fit.

"I swear Brendon, one more childish dispute with me and I'm leaving."

He sat in his place, turned away from you, for no more than two seconds after you made your threat and was now facing you. You smiled and put your hand behind his head again, pressing the cup of red liquid up to his lips.

"Now," you said before letting him drink, "it's cherry flavor because I figured you'd like it more than any of the others. After you drink it I'll give you some water to get the taste out."

He moved the cup away from himself. "I can drink it myself, you know."

"Sure you can. If I give it to you you'll throw it away or something."

"Do you really think I have the strength to move that much?"

You stared at him skeptically before handing over the cup of cough medicine and watching him down it in one gulp. You saw him wince at the putrid taste and you handed him his water. He immediately snatched it from you and drank the whole glass.

"Why the fuck is that stuff always so disgusting. . ."

You laughed and helped him lay back down on the couch before stroking his hair.

He opened one of his previously closed eyes to look at you. "I'm not a little kid, you know?"

"You sure act like one," you joked.

"But [y/n]," he drew out your name in a long whine, rolling over and letting his limbs hang out from the couch.

". . . Do you always act like this when you're sick?"

"I wanna play a game," he awkwardly flailed his arms, almost hitting you.

"Okay, okay!" You rushed over to the case of video games and pulled out a random one without looking and dropped it right on his stomach.

"What the hell!" He yelled in surprise, sitting up. He saw a small, friendly smirk on your lips after dropping the game on him, and he shot one back. He took a look at the game you chose and just stared back up at you. "Mario Kart? Really?"

You shrugged. "I didn't look at what I was pulling out when I chose it."

"Alright you get those controllers."

You walked over to the TV where you saw the controllers sitting before you halted and turned back to him. "Wait, controllers? With an S?"

"You might as well play with me. It's better than just watching."

"True." You grabbed both controllers and the special wheels they fit into for the game. "This is so bizarre."

"What is?" He asked.

"Playing Mario Kart with a slobbery Brendon Urie."

He laughed. Probably harder than he should have because he started choking and coughing again.