Who Are These People? Pt 1

I just woke up in my underwear
No liquor left on the shelf
I should probably introduce myself.

Lol, anyway new chapter. And also a new cover. wWWOOOOO Maker-of-History

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALMOST 200 READS!!!!

Anyway, we shall continue >:)

He was late.

No, not only was he late: he didn't show up. He wasn't here.

Why didn't he come? Was he bored of you? Did he go back home without telling you? Did he dislike all of the attention he got at the cafe?

Brendon had come to your place of work yesterday, and people rejoiced, again, in him singing and playing the piano, and Kassidy stayed around to joke with you guys. And suddenly today, on a Wednesday, he didn't come.

You were slightly disappointed. Well, that was kind of an understatement.

He gave you the address of where he was staying the day before. . . Should you go see him? You really wanted to. You didn't have classes until later in the afternoon, either. . .

No, you'd just text him.

[y/n]: hey Brendon I missed u @ work.

You waited a few minutes. Walking throughout the city, you viewed the colorful displays and advertisements. People were talking relentlessly and the sound of cars filled your ears. You were fumbling with the strap of your purse when you received a text.

Brendon: Yeah, sorry. I forgot to tell you.

What did he have to tell you? Your phone buzzed again.

Brendon: I'm extremely fucking sick.

Your brows scrunched together. Is he alright?

[y/n]: Did you take any medicine or anything?

Brendon: Yeah a few minutes ago. Haven't had anymore than that.

[y/n]: I'll be over asap. Seeya then.

Brendon: wait you don't have to.

You locked your phone; it continued to buzz. You peered at the texts displayed on the screen when it lit up in curiosity.

Brendon: Seriously [y/n].

Brendon: don't you have class or something?

Brendon: you might get sick too.

You just ignored it.

Quickly you ran home and grabbed a few materials. Everything you needed was either shoved in your bag or carried loosely in your hands.

You recognized the address on your phone. It wasn't too far from your apartment. You didn't even take time walking. You ran. As fast as possible. Too bad for him that he gave you his address when you asked a day ago.

In less than 15 minutes, you turned the last corner and stumbled across a brick house with a red door. It seemed to be two stories, and decorated with garnishments of white, tasteful sophistication.