Mall

Alright I've got Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon on endless loop let's write this flipping chapter.

Oh hey, look at that. 350 reads. That's awesome!! Thanks for the reads and supporting this book :)

Yeah, this chapter is going to be longer than the rest but for good reason, I suppose. There were a lot of things I needed to include, and somethings I did for reader entertainment.

Work started out normal. It truly, truly did, but it grew emptier. Not in the amount of people there, of course. Lately there's been an abundance of people visiting; so many it was insane. And today was no different, but you felt empty.

And why was that? You didn't know. It was just a normal day at work, albeit being a Saturday; you usually didn't work Saturdays, but Margaret needed the extra help with all of the people flooding the cafe.

Then it hit you. Brendon wasn't there yet, and your shift was almost over. It was fine though: you were going to see him later anyway, but it just seemed very different without him. Like the day when he was sick, but more ominous.

Not to mention the fact that you had gotten so many people asking about whether or not he would show up today. Too many to even count. Most asking even brought posters or shirts for Brendon to sign. It seemed that word about him being here got out.

Finally, your crowded, and yet lonely, shift ended, and as you walked out of the door to the cafe you heard the screams of all of Brendon's fans.

"OH MY GOSH IS HE HERE YET?!"

"I HOPE HE SINGS HEAVYDIRTYSOUL!"

"YOU IDIOT THAT'S A TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG!"

"I KNOW BUT I JUST REALLY WANT TO HEAR BRENDON RAP!"

"Oh my god," you whispered to yourself, walking faster to your apartment. Out of the corner of your eye you spotted Alice walking into the cafe and noted that she would be at her interview for at least an hour and a half.

When you got home, you checked your phone's time and it said 1:00 p.m. Perfect. You went to your dresser, grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and were about to change but stopped yourself. What if he showed up in something way nicer than what you were wearing and you were underdressed? Then what should you wear? Immediately, you threw your clothing selection back into your dresser and began digging around in it for a better option.

A Panic! At The Disco tee here, a My Chemical Romance tee there, a Fall Out Boy jacket, a Twenty One Pilots shirt, too.

"Jesus, how emo am I?" you reflected on your style choices. "Okay, how about I take all of the t-shirts out and I just close my eyes and pull something out."

So you did exactly that. You placed the tees on your bed and then, without looking, shoved your hand into the mess of shirts in the dresser and pulled one out. It was made out of very light fabric and hung down your body to fit it perfectly.

"This will work." With that [favorite color] shirt, you wore black jeans and made sure to slip on a bracelet. You picked up your phone and dialed Brendon's number.

"Hey," he answered the phone, and you could imagine the smile on his face just from his tone of voice.

"Hi. . ."

"Are you ready?" he asked, but the muffled sound of voices almost drowned him out.

"Um. . ." you took a moment to process what he said before speaking up, "Yes, I'm ready."