Kassidy and Brendon Part 2

So I'm actually dying because atm there are 1.3k reads on this story and I don't know how??? I'm literally freaking out thank you so much for reading!!!

So I'm releasing this chapter early to celebrate! It's just a day early, but I've had to do some summer homework recently and I'm free right now so woop woop writing time.

Now it was time for some fun.

"Breeeeendon! Turn on the TV we're gonna watch a horror movie." You called, smirking over at Kassidy who just shrugged.

"Meh. Horror movies aren't actually that bad," Kassidy just plopped herself on your mildly-comfortable couch.

You frowned. "Bren, back me up. How do I scare Kass?"

Brendon shrugged. "Take away her coffee."

"Jokes on you I already drank all of my coffee." Kassidy stuck her tongue out at Brendon who was taking a sip of his own caffeinated drink.

This definitely made Kassidy frown. "Now you're just rubbing it in my face."

Brendon winked at her in confirmation to her previous statement while continuing to drink his coffee.

"Anyway!" you broke up their conversation. "We should play edgy truth or dare just because why not."

". . . Why edgy?" Brendon asked.

"Because other wise it would be too much like we were at a teenaged girl's slumber party. So who wants to start?"

Kassidy immediately perked up. "I will, peasants."

"Alright, go ahead," Brendon shrugged, and Kassidy took advantage of the fact that he was sitting on the floor by using his shoulders as a foot rest.

"Okay, so I hate using the term truth or dare, so let's just make each other do crazy ass shit.

"So, for this moment, I really want Brendon to give me his coffee," she continued.

"What? I live on coffee, you can't just do that to me!" Brendon pleaded.

"Nah, give it over."

Brendon sadly handed over his coffee, and Kassidy took off the lid to avoid having to drink after him.

"Wow, Kass. You're a little too obsessed with coffee," you laughed, rubbing Brendon's back to try and cheer him up.

"Aww, you're treating him like you're his wife. Just get married already," Kassidy said and nudged Brendon in the back with her foot a little too hard, and he yelped in pain.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Brendon yelled, not as mad as he sounded.

"It was for Jelly D."

"Who's Jelly D?" You asked, never having heard of this person.

"Well, since you idiots need to get married," Kassidy twirled her coffee cup around, "I got married myself. I'm Mrs. Jelly D."

You just stared at her. "Okay, first, we're not even dating. How could we get married?"

Kassidy shrugged her shoulders. "Elope."

"That's not how it works, Kass."

"Alright, then since we're playing a game where I can literally make anything happen, you two get married so I don't have to be the only married one here."