ADRI

Hello my Wolfies now before you guys start YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS NOT IN DEPTH YES I KNOW I SKIPPED A LOT YES I KNOW IT DIDN'T STICK TO THE EPISODES SPECIFICALLY AND I MOSTLY FOCUSED ON ISAAC AND ADRI I TOLD YOU GUYS FROM THE GET-GO I WAS DOING THAT SO DON'T GET MAD BUT WHEN THE NEW SEASON START I WILL BE MORE IN DEPTH I SWEAR I JUST DID A FILTER CHAPTER TO WRAP UP THIS SEASON SO I GET A FRESH START FOR THE NEW SEASON. 

SORRY FOR THE CAPITALIZATION JUST TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TO READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT LOVE YOU WOLFIES

It happened so fast...

Everything happened so fast...

Us saving the REAL Stiles

Lydia going missing

Sitles tricking Kira's mother the Ninjas now protecting Him...

Allison...dying...

Everything

And now I was holding a crying Isaac, his head was nuzzled in my neck and I held him as we sat in my room. I gulped I knew what it felt like to lose people closed to you. Ennis. Kali.

My father.

Aiden

Ethan was rubbing my back as I held on to Isaac and without a second thought  I started crying tears ran down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away by now Isaac had pulled away from and wiped my cheek also

"No!.. I'm not supposed to cry!"

"Adri...baby its okay to cry look I'm crying Ethan's crying.." I looked at both of the boys and they both had tears running down their cheeks.

"No its not! I'm an Alpha I don't cry! I'm not supposed to cry!" I got up from between the two and went to look out the window I wiped my eyes roughly trying to get myself to stop crying, why can't I just stop!

I heard Isaac whisper something to Ethan and the door close a few minutes earlier. I let out a shakey sigh as Isaac wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Adri..I know you're hurting I know you're scared but keeping that balled up inside...is not going to help you baby, you need to let it out."

I chuckled under my breath," That's the same thing Allison said you know before she died, trying to save me!"

"Ad-"

"I mean why, why waist her life on me I-I treated her like crap before she died, you know the last thing I said to her before we went into there...nothing, nothing I never got to tell her thank you for backing off from you..I-I never got to tell her thank you, I just kept my damn mouth shut and walked in there"

"Shhh..Adri babygirl calm down okay..," Isaac sighed," Maybe You just need some rest, babe. Just lay down for me okay."

I sniffled and turned around to look at him his big blue eyes boring into my gray ones.

"Yeah maybe you're right." He kissed my fore head before unwrapping his arms from around me and walking me over to my bed he peeled back the covers and I got underneath. He leaned down and press his lips against mine I'll be back later alright.

I shook my head before turning over and falling asleep.

Isaac POV

After leaving Adri and well now just Ethans place I went back to my, Scott's, house. I walked upstairs to see him, Malia, and Stiles in his room. Probably, teaching Malia about her new abilities.

"Hey Scott, can I,uh, talk to you?"

Scott shook his head before walking out of his room and into the hallway with me.

"What's up Isaac?"

I looked back at his open room door," Can we talk downstairs?"

He raised an eyebrow before shaking his head yes and walked downstair with me following behind. When we got downstairs I ran my fingers through my hair, before running down my face.

"Scott I'm..I-I'm so confused."

"About what Isaac ?"

I sat down on the little love seat," About me and Adri...I love her Scott ...I really do I just can't forgive myself for what I did to her....I hurt her and not only that but she's in a rut about Allison..and I'm just ...confused."

"Issac you just said you love Adri..then there's nothing you should be confused about..You love her and I know that you two will work through what happened?....as for her and Allison she'll come through she always does we just got to give her sometime to get through it and she'll be back to the way she was."

I looked up from playing with my hands," How do you know?"

"Because she's Adrianna and she's gotten through worst, now I'm gonna finish teaching Malia alright."

"Yeah thanks Scott."

"Anytime Is." He stated before walking upstairs.

I let ouot a puff of air befores sinking down into the love seat. I just wish all this stuff never happened sometimes. That I never met Derek , never became a wolf, then none of this stuff would never happen.

But then again I never would've me Adri