Its Happening

Adri:

"This is beautiful...." I whispered, as me and Isaac set at the edge of the hill that over looked the city.

"Yeah...but not as beautiful as-" Isaac's phone ringed interrupting his cheesy sentence," Hello?....with Adri.....mmmmm...do I have to....well yeah I'm still not over the time where she stuck in the back with twenty knifes....Fine..but you owe me"

Isaac sighed looking over at me," Scott wants me to go check up on Allison."

I shook my head and got up following him to the car.

Allison:

I got out of my bed and opened my closet looking at the suitcases off knifes that I had before walking back out of my closet and stopping when I saw the door open.

I immediately looked out of my window and quickly turned around when I felt the presence of someone else. I pinned that person down to the floor and placed the knife down towards their neck when I realized it was Isaac," What the hell are you doing?"

"What he was told." A voice replied, I turned around seeing that Adri girl from school giving me a glare.

"And what would that have been?"

"To watch you.." Isaac replied standing up and brushing his self off.

"Then why did you bring her?" I asked pointing to Adri.

"The same reason that you lost not only your boyfriend but half of your friends...to make sure you wouldn't kill him." Adri  growled her eyes never leaving me.

"What's your problem?"

"I just don't like you..."

"Says the girl that became alpha from killing her pack."

She glared her eyes and they started to turn a dark red scaring me a little," Says the girl that would kill anything with canines before she got the whole truth."

"Wow...you can actually feel the tension..." Isaac mumbled standing off to the side.

"Give me a real reason why you don't like me....?"

"I have three....you're hunter...your grandpa took my dad's sight...and your whole family is crazy."

"Your dad...I thought you hated him.....he is a killer after all." I pursued my lips waiting to see if she had an excuse for that.

"So is your whole family."

"Alright can we stop...is there anything else you have happened to stumble up on.” Isaac asked I took my glare away from Adri and turned around,” Yeah.”

We walked into my dad’s study and I showed them the map,” It’s like he already knows the next target…”

Isaac and Adri looked up from the map and then at each other before taking a step back,” What are you doing?”

“My dad told me to always take a step back and examine the big picture.”

“Mine too.” Adri whispered looking as if it almost hurt her to say that.

I looked at them then at the map and then backed up and stared at the page.

“What’s that?” Adri asked moving towards the map and moving it up it was like a celtic sign or something.

“5 foul knot.” I mumbled.

“Look.” Isaac grabbed my hand and started moving it around the symbol.

“Warriors, Philosophers, Guardians, Virgins, Healers.”

“Let me see the map.” Adri whispered and I quickly picked it up and handed it to her,” Stiles just texted me saying that Lydia found the same symbol in one of the teachers classroom – so there’s another philosopher.”

“Woah, woah,woah- wait you have Stiles number?”

“Yeah.”

“How long have you had his number?”

“Since like the second day of school.” Adri had mumbled looking from the map to Isaac.

“When was I going to find out about that?”

“The same time I was going to find out about you having Allison and Lydia’s number in your phone.”

Isaac stood up from bending over the table and I raised an eyebrow,” How do you know that I-“

“You just told me.” I laughed at Isaac’s confused face and leaned over the table looking at the map, " Maybe the symbol will help us find where the teacher is……see look philosophers is on this side of the symbol so that means that this is where the teacher is….come on.” She stated and me and Isaac followed.

Adri’s POV

“We are still not done with the topic of Stiles having your number…” Isaac whispered as we drove to the place.

“Then I’ll guess we’ll have to talk about the fact that Scott also has my number.” I stated looking over and into his big blue eyes.

“Once again….Why am I knowing about this now?”

“The same reason why I now know that you have both Allison and Lydia’s number in your phone.”

“That’s different I knew them before I knew you.”

“But you didn’t tell me.” I smirked

He shifted uncomfortably,” I didn’t know I had to.”

“We are here love birds.” Allison stated before getting out of the car and me and Isaac quickly followed behind her. We ran into a old building and stopped in where ,I’m guessing, a lobby was.

“Does anyone else smell blood?” Isaac asked looking from me to Allison.

“No…but where do you smell it from.”

“I don’t really know I’m still learning about using my senses-“

“That way.” I stated and we ran into another room seeing the teacher hanged up on the fence and I could already tell he was dead. This weird ugly ass thing came up from behind us and hissed at us.

“Get down!” A man stated before walking in front of us and shooting at the thing. He missed it every time because of how fast it was going,” Damn it I almost had it…until a bunch of kids had to come get in the way.” He stated once we stood up but was specifically looking at Allison.

“Excuse me but I don’t remember being 10” I replied .

He looked over at me then at Allison and Isaac,” Whos she?”

“My girlfriend.”

“Deucalion’s Daughter.”

“Was Deucalion’s Daughter,” I stated looking at Allison then to the older man,” Let’s just say me and him had a falling out.”

“So you’re the Adrianna Rodriq I’ve been hearing about?”

“The one and only…and you are?”

“Chris Argent….Allison’s father, speaking of father, what the hell are you doing out here?” He asked directing his attention from me to Allison.

“I should be asking you the same thing…”

All of our phones beeped, except Chris’s, and we all went for it. We only had to see those two words to run off.

Its happenening.