Darach

Isaac POV:

We arrived at the school and walked inside meeting up with Scott and Stiles.

"No one hasn't gotten hurt yet have they?" Adri asked looking up at Scott.

"No-" he was cut off by the sound of a scream and people moving their chairs out of the way to run outside. Adri's hand slipped from mine and she ran up to the front of the stage with me and Allison behind her.

"Mistletoe." Allison whispered and Adri raised an eyebrow looking from the stage to me and Allison.

"Where's...Lydia?" Just as she got that sentence out a heart-wrenching scream came belling out of nowhere. Me and Adri covered our ears quickly upon hearing the sound. As soon as the scream died down Adri ran passed me an Allison and out the door.

"Where is she going?" Allison asked looking at me.

"To find Lydia."

Adri POV:

"Stiles!" I yelled when I saw him pushing up against the door, I ran and started to help him," What's going on?"

"Mrs. Blake she's the Darach she has my dad, Scott, and Lydia in there!" I pushed against the door harder knowing that at any moment Stiles was going to have a panic attack. the door finally gave away only for us to see a puzzled Scott, no Mr. Stilinski and a passed out Lydia.

"Dad!" Stiles yelled as almost as if he couldn't believe he was gone.

My head started to hurt and I felt my body starting to give away.

"Adri are you okay-" His sentence was cut off by falling and hitting the ground. I guess I was fine after all.

I know its a filler but I've been trying to get up all week its just that I've been sick and colorguard and band camp I know that's no excuse and I'm sorry I'll try to update tomorrow oh and comment if you've read my Stiles Stilinski book if you haven't...as Mariah Carey once said.......I will hunt you down....Tee-Hee just kidding or am I....I could be behind you right now watching you read this....but I'm not because I'm not some psycho path that watch people

Or Am I

Comment

Vote....

Follow....

Or Else.......

Tee-Hee......,

Adri's POV

I got to the room where the scream had came from only to see Stiles pushing up agains