Ice Cream Shop

Adri:

"Adri...Adri...Adri!" I woke up to Isaac basically screaming in my ear making me jump up, "Good your awake."

"Not for long.." I whispered laying my head back on the bed, I felt so tired and weak...and cold. I looked down realizing that I had fell asleep in only my bra and jeans. I didn't even bother to change last night after me and Isaac's make out session. I blushed a deep red and pulled the covers over me more.

"Come on Adri...I wanna take you out" I mumbled shaking me and I sighed sitting up but keeping the cover clung to my chest which made Isaac look down, "You can let go of the cover its not like I haven't seen you in a bra...on a count of last night."

I blushed again and got up out of the bed and went to my bag,"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall and on the left" I shook my head and proceeded to the bathroom.

\(*O*)\/(*O*)/\(*O*)\\(*O*)\/(*O*)/\(*O*)\\(*O*)\/(*O*)/\(*O*)\

After I got out of the bathroom, Isaac got permission to take Derek's car for our ' little date'.' We ended up going to a little ice cream shop.

"So..how does it feel to be in a pack?" Isaac asked as sat in the little booth.

"Amazing...I can thank you enough babe."

 He smiled and we quickly ate our food and Isaac paid before we walked to Derek's car. I looked around, feeling all of a sudden like I was being watched.

"Get in the car Adri..." Isaac growled and even though I waas more powerful the way he said it made me listen and get in the car. Isaac quickly got in on the drivers side and started driving.

"I felt like someone was watching us." I stated breaking the silence

"Someone was .....Aiden and Ethan"

Guys please read my Dylan O'Brien story and vote on it I only have three votes on that story.

Also wil update this story later on today so don't get mad