LYING

+FLASHBACK+

"Dad where are you going?"  Adri asked as she sat on the bed of her fathers room.

"Away for awhile, Adri....there's nothing here for me really anymore." Deucalion stated as he finished zipping up his suitcase.

Adri stood up and hugged her father ," I'm going to miss you...."

"Oh, no you won't not when you have the alpha twins and the Lahey fell...by the way tell him I said bye and i will waist no time in killing him if he hurts you.."

Adri laughed ,"Bye dad."

"Bye." she sat on the bed with her head down until the door of the house closed and she could hear a door closing.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adri's POV:

"Hi Mrs.McCall," I smiled when she opened the front door.

"Hi sweetheart the boys are upstairs," She stated opening the door wider, i mumbled a quick thank you befor walking only to hear a loud thump and see Issac laying on the floor against the wall.

"Boys...really this house is not supernatural proofed!" Mrs. McCall called from behind me causing me to giggle.

I finished running up the stairs and helped Issac up," Hey.."

"Hi.." I frowned lately Issac had been distant, it was like every since the Deucalion and Darach shit he's been getting closer to Allison and less with me, like now usually he would've called me beautiful, but nothing I just get a pathetic 'Hi'.

I rolled my eyes causing him to raise an eyebrow," Hey Scott."

"Hi.." He stated looking over me and narrowing his eyes at Issac.

I put my hands out in a grabbing motion," Wow you can actually feel the tension...or is that just me..."

"It's not just you....." Scott whispered before walking right pass us and out the door.

I turned to Issac," Ready to go...?"

"Yeah!"

~~

~~

The walk to school with Issac was very awkward, we didn't really talk. Halfway to the school i stopped and Issac turned around and looked at me ," What?"

"What's going on with you...?"

He sighed turning fully towards me," What do you mean..?"

"You and Scott fighting...being closer with Allison than with me...no more kisses...I mean did I do something wrong..?"

"Adri..No..." He stated walking closer to me and grabbing my hands

"Then what is it..." 

"Nothing...just nothing ..alright....I'm sorry if you feel like I'm getting closer to Allison..its just that I don't know I don't want to fuck this relationship up..and shes just giving me advice...alright.." He smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips softly against mine.

Even though Issac's heart didn't speed up I couldn't help but feel like he was lying...

I know this chapter is short BUT its going to get longer...I SWEAR its just that I kinda of wanted to start off by showing the tension between Scott, Issac and Adri....which really is going to BLOW your mind. ALSO i will update ALPHA Pack sometime this weekend but tell me what you want do you want Scott and Alexa to break up or... what I do want Alexa to end up being affected also and her being affected will be in The Alpha Pack but what else do you guys want..I don't know about new characters just yet but let me slowly start the books back up and we'll start talking about adding people.