Pep Talk

Isaac Pov...

"How is she...?" Kora asked as I walked out of my room.

"Sleep...but she's still upset" I sighed," I never saw her cry before...she seems so vulnerable."

"She is," Derek stated walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water," Why do you think Deucalion did what he did...to make us all vulnerable, he knows how much Boyd meant to us so he's going to use his death against us...especially Adri.."

"I just want to kill that bastard..." Kora growled.

"Who wouldn't?" Scott's voic intervined he walked in with Stiles next to him," How is she?"

"Vulnerable." Me,Kora and Derke stated in unison.

He shook his head and looked down, Stiles and Kora looked off and Derek stared out the window. I sighed breaking the silence," What are we going to do now?"

Derek turned around towards us," Nothing...there's nothing we can do.."

"You're wrong." I turned around seeing Adri her hair had been thrown into a bun and she was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts with my jacket on. She had her arms crossed over her chest and you could see the tear stains on her cheek, still she looked gorgeous.

"There is something we could do...I made a promise to Kali that when I found my da- Deucalion I would rip his throat out with my teeth...I don't break my promises"

She walked over to Derek, who had his head down and was leaning over the table," There's nothing we can do...Adri..its over."

"No its not!...so what you're going to let it go try to make them live a normal life while Deucalion tries every minute to kill you!...Its not over till Boyd is avenged."

"Why the hell does this matter so much to you Adri!???!!" Derek shouted I wanted to step in but I knew that it wasn't Derek talking it was his emotions.

"Because Derek I know what its like to lose somebody...I also know what its like to be the one to take that persons life.." She looked down and sighed," You didn't kill Boyd Deucalion did...so why are you just going to let him get away with it...."

"Because I don't know what to do...everytime we fight him we either lose someone or almost...I don't want to lose anyone else, Adri...and besides he's your dad what did he do that made you turn against him!"

"He killed my mom Derek!...I'm not over that and I will never be over that."

"Well you know what Adri..I lost my whole damn family the only people I got left is Kora and Peter..at least when you killed your pack you had another one to go to...I had to make one and it ended up getting to of them killed!"

"Then Derek finished what they started!" She looked at all of us then back to Derek," What did they die doing? fighting Deucalion get them back alright...don't quit and let them kill off the rest of your pack Derek."

He looked at her and shook his head with a sigh I walked up to Adri grabbing her hand and looked at Derek," She's right Derek its what Boyd wouldv'e wanted...Erica too..We can't quit."

He looked out of the window before his eyes flashed over to Adri," What do you think they will do next?"

"Anyone who's not a werewolf that you care about?"

"Mrs.Blake..." Scott whispered.

"Then that's where we start..we get to her first and we have the upper hand..."

Sorry its short my sister has her anniversary date today so I have to help her get ready...wish her good luck