Normal

Adri:

Have you ever just laid in the bed, and asked yourself if my parents, or in this case my mom, saw me now would she be proud or disappointed? I had done so much bad stuff yet Isaac and his friends accepted me like it was nothing, like it didn't matter that I killed 32 people. 

I couldn't sleep at all with that question lingering around in my head, Isaac on the other hand was knocked out. He layed facing me, he had took of his shirt allowing me to see his abs that I loved so much. His curls was tousled from me yanking on it earlier. Just thinking about him made me think of earlier.

How he made me feel gorgeous. I mean I was told countless of times I was gorgeous but it sounds better when you hear it from somebody you love. I bit on my bottom lip and slipped from under Isaac's arm that was draped around my waist and walked out of his room into he ' living room' . I sighed sitting on the couch, those same questions popped up in my head. Why can't they just go away so I can sleep.

"If you want them to go away then don't think," a voice came in making me stand up quick and in hurry, I let out a shagged breathe when I realized it was Kora.

"Oh its you..." I stated I knew it sounded like I was being rude but I didn't expect it to come out like that.

She walked over to me and sat on the couch next to me," Don't think about it."

I raised an eyebrow," How do I not think about it, my father basically banned me from the pack, lied to me about killing my mother and I still can't figure out if she would be proud of me?"

Kora laughed," Of course she would...Adri as soon as that dream came to you, you didn't wait...you took action and realized what you were doing was wrong...I think your mom would be very proud of you."

Tears rolled down my eyes," What about my pack?...in that dream I was killing machine I couldn't stop-no I wouldn't stop."

"They would be proud of you to because you changed, Adri..you're not the same girl."

I raised an eyebrow wiping my tears," How do you know?....you don't even know me."

"I know that you're a strong ,that doesn't take shit from no one....I know that you knew what you were doing was wrong and that's why you came to us...I know that you love Isaac so much that you stood up to your own pack...just so you could stay with him."

I looked down she really thought I was all that, I thought she hated me.

She laughed," I didn't hate you...I just didn't knwo you."

I looked up at her how the hell did she know what I was thinking.

"Because you keep saying it out loud." I shook my head and 'oh'ed before a silence overtook us. Kora leaned forward and hugged me," I'm so glad you're in out pack."

I smiled and we pulled away from the hug ," I should be getting to bed." I yawned.

"yeah before Isaac wakes up and haves a heartattack."

I shook my head and laughed before walking back to Isaac's room seeing him up and rubbing his eyes before they landed on me.

"What?"

"Nothing..where were you.." Damn his sleepy voice was hot I can get used to hearing that every morning.

"Up front talking to Kora." He shook his head and laid back until his head hit the headboard. I closed the door softly before walking up to my side of the bed and crawling in. Isaac immediately intertwined our fingers. And I smiled looking up at him.

"You know I love you right?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yeah..and I love you too Adri."

I smiled before cuddling up to him  and then sighed. Why couldn't I just be a normal teenager and do normal stuff like this, but then again being normal isn't always fun