Fighting an Alpha

Isaac:

"So is she your girlfriend?" Scott asked me as we walkedl from 4th period

"Scott....I told you last night she wasn't," I huffed getting fed up with his questions.

"Are you sure?....I mean you guys have been holding hands since she got here and than you texted her till 3 o'clock in the morning....everyday."

I started to think about it, it had been two weeks since she started and us holding hands, it felt so right like her hand was made for mine, cliche I know but still.

I banged my head against the locker next to Scott's," I don't know."

"Well. for starters do you like her?" 

"yeah...but, she just started school two weeks ago......"

"Okay, that didn't stop me with Allison.."

"Yeah, but you guys aren't together anymore." I snapped, before looking at Scott's face," I didn't mean it like that-"

"Its fine" It got quiet between us two, until I heard her familiar giggle, the one that I loved so much, the only thing that made me pissed about hearing it was seeing who had made her giggle, Ethan.

"I thought Ethan was gay," Stiles stated walking up, I growled I wanted nothing more than to just go and rip out his throat gay or not.

"He is" I growled again.

"Does Adrianna know that?"

I just kept staring he had her pinned up against the locker one hand placed by her head and the other on her waist, Wait isn''t he with Danny?

"No." I turned and looked at Stiles,"What?"

"You asked was he with Danny and I said no they just flirt....a lot."

"Still he shouldn't be touching Adri like that." I balled my fist up and I could feel my canines poking my upper and bottom lip, and claws against the palm of my hand.

"Woah....Isaac calm down its just flirting." Scott laughed grabbing my arm.

"Well I don't like it!" I yelled snatching my hand away.

"I think a certain werewolf is jealous....." Stiles chuckled, and I glared at him before narrowing my eys.

"I bet if that was Lydia and Aiden you would be pissed."  He glared back before rolling his eyes.

"Hey guys" we looked over seeing Adrianna," Is everything okay?"

"What were you talking to Ethan about?" I blurted out.

"I'm a take that as no....and nothing."

"You were giggling with him...." I

"So we were just having small talk.....I didn't know you could determine who the hell I talked to." she countered before walking off, Scott and Stiles busted out into laughter and I ran after her.

"Adrianna...wait .," I grabbed her arm and spinned her around," I just I.....just didn't like the way he was touching you."

"He's gay ....Is"

"You never know he could be bisexual."

She laughed and smiled," Isaac....just remember...he's gay...and I have a thing for boys with big blue eyes and curly hair...and since he has none of that...you don't need to worry." She winked before turning around and walking off.

I smiled, wait...does that mean she likes me?....no it was just a harmless compliment. I sighed and started down the hall to P.E.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isaac wonna give me a reason on why you're late?" Coach Finstock yelled.

"Sorry coach..." was the only reply from me I had to much on my mind...the number one thing being Adrianna and her and Ethan flirting in the hallway. I quickly got dressed, but the thought of them two was still fresh on my mind

"Seems like you girl has a thing for me Is..." Ethan's voice intervined with my thoughts.

"I'm not worried."

"Why?"

"Because you're gay..."

"Yeah....you're right I mean she's hot and all but she's not my type...but she's Aiden's type and he gets back tomorrow...and its not like she's taken or anything."

I stopped taken or not I didn't want them no where near her,"Still not worried."

"Oh...yeah."

"Yeah," I stated slamming my locker and turning around

"Aiden is just gonna love her...I mean have you seen how big her boobs is....I might just go back to straight just to bang her"

Without a thought I smashed Ethan against the lockers," I swear if you or Aiden touch her I will not regret kicking both you guys ass."

"Hey...hey...come down Is," he stated with a smirk," I said I might go back straight...but I'm not the one you should be worried about...I mean I'm just the gay one."

I pulled away from him and backed away, he was right....what was I worried about . lacrosse stick and started to head for the door

"But now that I think about...it really doesn't matter if I'm gay or not i can still get her to scream my name."

Anger rushed through me and as if on instinct my fist came and collided with Ethan's cheek, knocking him back into the lockers. He wiped by his mouth before looking at me with red eyes," You're going to regret that Lahey,"

He lunged at me, making me fall back on the floor before he repeatedly punched me. Finally able to get a hit in I let my claws come right along his face, making a loud growl erupt from his mouth. Now I've done it.

Scott's POV.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles asked looking at me

"I don't know...but where's Isaac?" I wondered, looking around" And Ethan."

Stiles looked at me before a loud bang came from the boys locker room," Shit..." I sighed before taking off running to the locker room.

"McCall where the hell are you going?" Coach yelled after me.

I ripped the door open to see Isaac on top of Ethan repeatedly punching him, " Isaac what the hell?" I growled pulling him away from Ethan.

"What the hell happened?"

"He started..talking about Adrianna."

"So you get in a fight with him?!!!?!!?!"

"McCall what the hell-" Coach stopped as he saw me standing between a bruised Isaac and Ethan.

He looked at all three of us," Office all three of you now."

I tried to do the fight seen as good as I possibly can its just hard for me to explain and describe so yeah...I tried...that counts right....TeeHee