Anything I missed

Scott:

"I can't believe I got not only in trouble but detention for you being a dumbass and getting in that fight with Ethan!!!!" I whispered yelled at Isaac.

"I said sorry...but you wouldv'e done the same thing if you were me." He growled back.

"No I wouldn't have!...You know why Isaac....Because I would know that this was probably his plan all along!" Isaac looked at me as if it had finally hit that this was probably a trap,"And I would also know that since he had more bruises than me that I would be the one in trouble and not him!"

"Alright I get...now how are we going to get out of here?"

I raised an eyebrow," We're not.?"

"We have to go see Derek." He stated in a 'duh' tone.

"What for?"

"Ethan told me that Aiden gets back tommorrow and I have a feeling that they are going to have another trick up there sleeve."

I started to open my mouth, when a knock came at the door. Mr.Harris walked over to the door,"
What are you doing here Mrs.Adri?"

"Mrs. Brooks wanted to talk to you in the library something about a question you asked her earlier?"

"Oh...Uh....detention is finished you boys may go." Mr. Harris stated quickly before walking out of the classroom.

Me and Isaac quickly collected our things before walking up to Adri,"How did you know he would fall for that?"

"I saw him making googly eyes at her earllier in the hallway," she giggled and Isaac smiled......I think I'm gonna throw up.

Isaac~

"So where are you guys going?" Adri asked following me and Scott.

"To meet someone." Scott stated bitterly making me glare.

"Well, can I come?"

"We would invite but since for one I got detention because of you and him, no....and also there's no more room on my bike." Scott scoffed.

"That's what my actual motorcycle is for....and Isaac can ride with me...so you know it wouldn't look weird him holding on to your waist." She smirked, Scott glared at her before smiling 

"Fine," She smiled back and grabbed my hand.

"Please...tell me you know how to drive a motorcycle?" She asked looking at me,and I smiled feeling thankful that Allison had showed me

"Yeah."

"Woah," Adri smiled, her eyes growing wide as we walked into Dereks's loft.

"Yeah....you shouldv'e seen where he lived before."

"Where did he-" Adri sentence was cut off by Kora coming up behind her and and grabbing her by the neck before smashing her against the wall.

"What the hell Kora!?....let her go!" 

"What's she doing here Isaac?" I turned seeing Derek, his hands stuffed in his pocket and bandages on his sides.

"She came with us....now put her down Kora." Scott yelled.

"Its fine guys...its not like I'm some weak human." Adri grabbed Kora's arm and let her nails dig into make Kora let her go, before she spinned Kora around and pinned her to the wall," Wanna try that again?"

"No." Kora growled and Adri let her go , Derek just stared at her.

"What?"

"You're an Alpha?"

"Yeah."

"Where's your pack?"

"Dead."

"How?"

"Died going up against another pack while trying to protect their alpha."

Derek shook his head and Kora growled looking at her," Just cause your Isaac's little alpha girlfriend doesn't mean you shouldv'e cam here with them...especially since you don't know what's happening."

"You guys are goin up against an alpha pack that is led by the 'Alpha of Alphas' Deucalion...he wants Derek there to become apart of his pack...but for Derek to become a part of the pack he has to at least kill one of the members of his own pack." 

I raised an eyebrow," How the hell did you know that?"

"Boyd told me....and I also do my reading." She smiled before looking back at Kora,"Anything I missed ?'

"No"

"So I can stay then?"

Kora opened her mouth to say something but Derek interrupted," Yeah...you can stay."