Adri

Adri's POV:

I gasped as all the air came rushing into my lungs. My eyes shot open and I looked every where around the room I was in realizing that I was in the living room of Derek's loft. Tears reached my eyes as I held my neck coughing everything I had up. Getting myself together I stood up and looked around the room my eyes looking for Derek anybody. I didn't even see Kora.

"Hello!..." I called my voice making me sound like an old grandpa. I turned around  looking out of the window when I caught a glimpse of what's outside wind was blowing harshly against the loft scaring the shit out of me.

"Its okay....Adri." I snapped around getting a good look at my mother standing in a white flowy dress. Light shined off of her and her eyes were the same blood red as was mine. 

"Mama...what's going on?....where am I?...what is this?"

She giggled and shook her head," Always so full of questions...and this is your dream home..."

"My what...?"

"Your dream home....this is the place you're most comfortable at...I would say safest but with all the havic that has occured.." Her head turned to face a dead Kali laying down on the floor with her head turned to the side with glass poking out of her body. I slapped my hand across my mouth backing up as I looked at her body.

"W-Who did that?"

"Jennifer..." My mom stated with a shake of her head she walked over to Kali and bent down moving the pieces of hair that had laid on her face out of the way," If only she would've listened to me...she wouldn't be dead.."

She stood and turned to me, who was holding a confused expression on my face," What do you mean?"

"Along time ago...I told Kali not to kill Jenni- I mean Julia, at that time, but she didn't listen...she wanted power...but she didn't even have enough to finish what she started...so sad when the dumb die young."

I looked over at Kali, she, at one point in time, was like a sister to me. I bent over and closed her eyes softly, before I broke out in tear. I looked over from her body seeing Ethan and Aiden...that's what she meant by the dumb... I bent down in front of Ethan and looked up at my mom," What do I do?...Aiden and Ethan are alive but...how do I make them fight for it..."

"Give them...power" She turned her head from Kali to me," I know you know how..."

"But-"

"Adri...not everyone is meant to be an alpha.."

"If I give them my powers...I'll have those ugly blue eyes..." I looked down and out of the window.

"Adri..your eyes were gorgeous sweet heart," She walked over to me and bent down. The light coming from her body shining on me," An alpha..will do anything in their power to protect their pack....protect you pack Adri."

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed a hold of Ethan and Aiden's arm....here goes nothing.

Lydia's POV:

1 hour before:

"Adri..." Ethan ran over to the girls lifeless body that laid on the couch.," How did she get here..?"

"They brought her here before they left..." I answered nervousness recking my body.

"N-N-N-No they shouldn't have brought her here..not with Kali and Aid-"

"Well, Well.....we find both of the traders..." Kali's voice echoed from the door making me and Ethan turn around," Where is Derek?"

"I don't know...I think he went shopping...did you try the mall?" I asked , of course being a smartass.

Kali smirked and her claws appeared from her hands," I'm ask you again then I'm going to rip you apart....where is he?"

I stayed quiet and Kali advanced forward to me and proceeded to jump at me, until Aiden grabbed her arm," That's not part of the plan"

Words were passed on between the two until the windows busted with Jenniifer Blake standing in the face.

Adri's POV: 

30 minutes after Derek leaves....with Jennifer...

I crawled over to where Ethan and Aiden laid there lifeless. I bit on my bottom lip and groaned as another wave of pain hit me I rolled over onto my back and my eyes closed as I screamed in pain.

Now....

I let out a throaty growl as all the alpha powers were drained from my body. Flashbacks of earlier tonight flashed through my head all the way until the memorie of me killing Rachel popped into my head. I groaned as I felt a little bit weaker and I fell to the ground with a thud hearing my mom whisper," You will always be my alpha...sweetheart..."

Lydia's POV:

Now...

I looked up as a powerful growl erupted from Adri. I didn't even see her move let alone between Ethan and Aiden. She fell to the ground and I ran over to them. I felt there chest hearing their heartbeats. I looked over to Adri, whose eyes were half open and glowing blue," You saved them...why? after all they did to you.."

She groaned and looked up ," No matter what they were my pack...and an alpha will do anything to protect her pack..." She fainted and I quickly called out for Kora who had been in the back room.

She came out running and took one look at Adri and knew...

Adri was no longer an alpha.....

HEy guys sorry school had started this week and everything so yeah and I performed today for colorguard...aaaahhhh we did so good...anyway I will be updating probably sunday's and mondays and fridays if I can...

AND WHO CAN"T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY OH MY GOD ....I..I just can't do it right now...I'm crying .... anyway back to the story I wanted this to kind of be a flashback story kind off so if you don't understand just message me or comment ....so yeah