Five Things, "Alpha Pact"

Isaac's POV:

I stared at Derek with not only with anger but with confusion," What do we do now?"

"There's nothing to do .." Derek whispered as he stared at Cora's almost lifeless body.

"Well there has to be something we can do, Derek!" I yelled letting all my anger out on him," Cora is on her death bed, my girlfriend is missing and is in the same condition as Cora....there has to be something we can do!"

He stayed quiet and I glared at him," Do you even care?....innocent people are dying Derek....Adri could be dying right now!...and its as if you don't even give a damn!"

"I do!" He yelled ," I just don't know what to do...."

"This was stupid thinking that this would help me...who am I kidding Erica and Boyd are dead..Cora's dying...Adri's probably dead...what did you want with us Derek?...to make a pack to become more powerful....well now look at us ..everyone's dying Derek!!!" I growled

"Leave.."

I shook my head and turned around to start walking through the door.

"Leave...that's what I told Cora before this all happened."

" Well she can't leave now Derek...!" I walked to the door and pulled it open," If you need me I'll be going to help....instead of sitting on my butt and doing nothing!"

I walked, using my speed of course, to the Argents house seeing that I got there in time. The whole time on my way here I just kept thinking about Adri. Where is she, and how far could she have got?

I snuck into the house of the Argents and pushed the door open to the study after I had heard everything they had said," I don't know about weapons but," I let my claws come out," I am really good with these."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adri's POV:

 My body convulsed and trembled with every moment that I laid on the table.

"What's wrong w-with m-me?" I asked softly as I looked over at Deaton.

"I don't know...I've never seen anything like this before..." Deaton stated turning around with a needle in his hand.

"What's that for?" I asked my eyes growing wide a little.

"To take away some of your pain.." He stated as he slowly pressed the needle into my arm pressing down on the end so the medicine went through my arm. I groaned in pain and laid my head back on the table.

"Just sleep...Adri it'll make you feel better..."

"Actuall I think she will  better being awake.." My father's voice is ranged, he walked to the otherside of the table," Did Jennifer do this to you?...."

I shook my head before sitting up and throwing up I laid back on the table my head turned to the doorway where Scott stood.

"Does she have what Cora has?" He asked softly advancing towards the table.

"Yes..." Deaton mumbled.

I heard my father growled and his hand bang on the table," This is why we must kill her Scott!....Look what she did to my daughter!"

"You still consider her your daughter?" Scott asked

"I'm the reason she's alive Scott, no matter what she does she will always be my daughter..We should go now.." Was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

Isaac's POV:

2 hours later

We walked into Deaton's office and the first thing that hit me was Adri's scent. I ran up to the table that my girlfriend laid on convulsing and trembling with sweat dripping down her face.

"She has what Cora has...doesn't she?" I asked pushing her hair out of her face

"Yes Deaton replied," Are you guys ready ?"

 Stiles, Scott and Allison both shook their heads, they went over what item they bought and why, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too worried about Adri then anything I kissed her forehead softly and continued to play with her hair until Deaton said it was time to freeze Stiles Scott and Allison.

Allison had chose me and they all three gave each other looks before we dunked them in the water. Great now I had five things to worry about.

Adri...

Them...

Derek.....

Cora....

'Will I die'....