Derek and Mrs. Blake

Adri:

Me, Isaac, Scott, and Stiles all showed up with a plan to make sure Mrs. Blake never left school and that was easy since we had her for chemistry and English now. Supposedly a bunch of disappearances had been going on, that Stiles and Scott never bothered to tell me about, and Mr. Harris had been missing,' or on vacation', since.

I turned behind me seeing Scott staring harshly at the board, and turned to see Isaac doing the same. I placed my hand on his thigh and his head immediately snapped to my direction. I looked into his blue eyes seeing that not only was he pissed but he was tired. Isaac hadn't gotten any sleep last night even after the plan with Derek he still didn't sleep and that had me worried.

"Are you alright?" I asked not really caring about how loud I was talking since Mrs. Blake was the substitute she didn't really care.

"Yeah...I'm fine why..?"

"You look tired..." I trailed looking at him.

"I just...I think that we should've stayed with Derek..." Isaac mumbled looking down. The bell rung and everybody grabbed their stuff rushing out of the classroom.

"But....he told us to keep an eye on Mrs. Blake.."

"Well maybe that's what they want us to do they won't hurt her unless Derek refuses so...right now we need to be worried about him." I shook my head and me and Isaac walked to my locker I put my stuff up and looked over seeing Lydia going into a janitor's closet.

"Why the hell is Lydia-"

"To make out with Aiden.."

"Doesn't she..."

"Yep..."

"And she doesn't.."

"Looks like it.....but don't worry Kora's handling that we need her anyway."

I turned to look into his stormy blue eyes," What do we need her for?"

"Deaton...Scott's boss...went missing."

"When was I going to be told that?" I asked raising an eyebrow and Isaac simply shrug making me roll my eyes," Let's go:

"Where are we going to...?"  Isaac asked following behind me.

"Dereks"

Isaac's Pov:

"Go back to school!" Derek's voice ringed out as me and Adri walked into his house.

"We can't I have a headache and Isaac has a violent case of Diarrhea" I glared at Adri for that as she giggled a bit. I mean, really violent Diarrhea.

"We have a plan...to make sure you are safe.." I stated throwing my back pack full of electrical wire infront of him.

"I told you guys...to watch over Ms. Blake!" Derek stated crossing his arms over his chest.

"We have a feeling that they wanted you to do that so why not make it so that not only can we give them a scare but also get Mrs. Blake.." Adri stated and Derek sighed with a shake of his head.

Me and Adri filled the room with water before putting the wires down. We put wooden platforms on the floor so we can have something to stand on. After we were done me and Adri sat down on one of the platforms her sitting in between my lap while Derek stood on another leaning against the post in the middle of the loft.

We waited Adri playing with my fingers while I messed with her hair. I yawned softly still tired from not getting any sleep and now it was catching up to me.

"Told you, you were tired." Adri giggled looking up at me. I rolled my eyes playfully before leaning down and pressing my lips to hers. Derek playfully gagged looking at us making me laugh it was nice to finally see Derek laugh and mess around with us cause usually he was so serious.

I looked over seeing the red light that was usually on was no longer on," Isn't that light supposed to be on....?"

Derek shifted pushing himself off of the post," Yeah"

"So what does it mean if it isn't on..?" Adri asked looking at it before looking at Derek,

" That the power has been cut."

Just as Derek said that the door slid open revealing Kali, Ethan and Aiden...With Mrs. Blake

Sorry guys I may or may not be able to update this or next week I will try to update on the weekends its just that I'm going to be at Choreography camp and everything so yeah Ill try though