Playboy Posters

Adrianna:

"Why the fuck would he do that to you?" Isaac growled as I kept my head down.

"Because I'm his daughter and I'm not supposed to call him anything else but dad...I'm disrepecting him if I call him Deucalion." I whispered.

"As important as it is that she's hurt...has everyone forgotten that she's Deucalion's daughter..." Kora intervined.

Isaac looked back at Kora with a glare before looking back at me, "Today at school you passed out and was in a minie coma at Dr.Deaton's...what the hell was that about?"

"It was a memory thing..." I trailed not really wanting to talk about it.

"A memory thing?" Derek asked finally speaking.

"In class I was in my memories of everything that I had did...my mom was there and my beta..they let me see the killing of my mom....Deucalion had killed her and then covered it up making it seem like she did suicide...." I murmured looking down.

"That's sick..." Kora stated her face contorting in disgust.

"What triggered the memory?" Derek asked.

"I guess finding out about Ennis's death..,"I looked up seeing Derek look down, making me raise an eyebrow,"Why are you looking down?"

"Because i know what it feels like to lose someone so close to you..." His voice broke off.

"What made you come here of all places?" Kora asked trying to cover up the fact that she wanted to cry.

"I had no where else to go...I haven't really talked to Argent..since you know she's a werewolf hunter..." I laughed nervously..

"Sorry, but we don't have any-"

"She can stay in my room!" Isaac stated a little to eagerly making me blush.

"I don't think I like that plan..."Derek stated shaking his head at Isaac.

"Says the guy that fucked my english teacher...."

My head shot up and I looked at Derek who was giving daggers to Isaac, He slept with Ms.Blake....I didn't know she had a thing for werewolfs.

"Fine but if I hear any noises out of that room....you're sleeping up here on the floor." He growled before walking off.

I turned to face Isaac," He and Ms.Blake?" He shrugged than wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled along with him into a room, which I'm guessing is his.

"Welcome to my room.." He smiled before falling back on the bed. I raised an eyebrow. It was a simple room with gray walls, no posters up which surprised for the fact that he was an hormonal werewolf teenager.

"I know its not all that but it works..." He stated and I looked back at him with a smile.

"Its fine...I was just expecting playboy posters." He laughed and rolled his eyes and I took a sit on the top part of the bed looking down over him.

"What?"

"Nothing...just that you have really  blue eyes.."

He blushed but raised an eyebrow," You really do have a thing for guys with blue eyes...huh?"

"And curly hair"

He laughed and sat up, he looked back at me and patted the spot next to him and I got up and sat there. He looked over at me and bit on his bottom lip, seriously why does he have to do that...does he not realize how hot he looks. That one thought made me take a good look at him.

His hair was tousled from him running his hands through it countless times. His lips were red from him biting on it, and his face was red from blushing. His eyes seemed to get darker by the minute, while his pupils got bigger....Someon's horny.

"Oh..Just kiss me already Isaac!" I growled grabbing the him by the back of his neck and making his lips crash onto mine. His lips were plump and...oh my god, he smells so damn good. Our lips moved perfectly and we only pulled away for needed breath. We kept kissing till Isaac pulled away making me frown in disapproval.

"We might want to stop before Derek walks in..." I rolled my eys and got up closing Isaac's door and locking it, like I was scared of Derek. He's not the only alpha in the house now.

I walked in front of Isaac before stopping. His hands reached out and grabbed at my hips as I let my come up to his chest and pushed him back as I crawled between his legs. Our tounges found their way into eachothers and a harsh make out started between us. 

Something about Isaac was different, then any other guys I had been with. He made my skin heat up any time he touched me. He made me want to kiss him all over, and I couldn't do anything but let my thoughts roam on all the dirty things he could do to him.

He flipped us over, grabbing for the hem of my shirt as he kissed down my neck. I couldn't control myself moans slipped out of my mouth but it wasn't like I was screaming Isaac's name so Derek shouldn't be bothered. I let my hands roam down his body feeling his six pack through the t-shirt he had on. And oh my god he had a six pack....oh my god I think I'm melting. I pushed Isaac up a little before yanking of his shirt and throwing it somewhere. I quickly grabbed the back of his neck bringing him back down to me.

My hands played and yanked on Isaac's hair making him let out grunts here and there. He trailed his lips down my neck and bit at my collarbone before his lips went down further and he kissed all over my ches. I threw my head back, where the hell has he been all my life....I mean finally a guy who knows what the hell he's doing even if its only a little.

"Is-Isaac...I think we should stop now...." I moaned out as his lips moved down till he was kissing above my pants that clung to my body. He looked up at me and his eyes didn't even look blue, they looked black so black that I couldn't even see his pupils, and I have a feeling that mine mirrored his.

"Now....You want to stop now?" He asked leaning back up to me.

"De-Derek might hea-"

"You weren't worried about Derek a minute ago." Isaac challenged with a smirk, and I bit on my bottom lip.

"Fine" I whispered before flipping us over and pinning his arms to the bed. He raised his eyebrow and I giggled before kissing his lips tha letting them descend down his jaw line and to his neck searching a round for his sweet spot.

"You aren't going to...ooohhh" I smirked pulling away from the middle of his neck.

"Found it.."

He laughed and leaned up to kiss me when there was a loud bang on his door.

"I was serious when I said I will make you sleep out here now take your asses to bed!"

And if you guys hadn't notice the name of my chapters are randomly picked from the chapter so that explains the titles