Allergic Reaction

Adri POV

All through first period I couldn’t get out of my mind Isaac, I mean what the hell was up with him and Scott.

“Adri…you okay?” Scott’s voice ringed from next to me.

“Huh…uh yeah just daydreaming is all…..”

To be totally honest ever since my dad left and I’ve became just a beta I haven’t been feeling well. There were many nights where I spent throwing up in the bathroom with the twins holding my hair. I know I should tell someone but it’s probably nothing just in my head, right?

I shook my head and looked up at the board seeing that everything that was written was now making a shape of a spiral. I turned around and met the eyes of my mother.

“MOM!!.....what the hell is going on?”

“Your friends are in danger,” sweetie she smiled weakly.

“I know freaky stuff has been happening to them….but why are you here and what’s with all the spiral writing crap…”

“That’s why I’m here Adri something is happening to you I don’t know if it was you giving your alpha powers or what it was but something dangerous is going on with you and I know you just think it’s just bull crap….but promise me you’ll be careful.”

“I promise mom…”

She smiled and just with that motion everything was back to normal.

“Adri!”

“AAAHHHHHAahhhhhh!” I screamed jerking in my sit I looked up seeing Scott and Stiles staring down at me.

“What I just dozed off…”

“No you didn’t Adri…” Stiles stated holding up the piece of paper that I had to take notes, the first think that caught my eye was the fact that I had wrote down me and my mom’s whole conversation.

“Are you sure you okay…?” Scott asked I grabbed the piece of paper and balled it up.

“I’m fine…okay.”

Isaac’s POV

“Isaac something is going on with Adri….” Scott stated as we all sat down for lunch outside.

“What do you mean?” Lydia asked.

“She completely blacked out but managed to write a whole conversation with someone else…” Stiles stated.