Chapter 17: Scissors paper stone!:)

"Princess, wake up,time for school." I feel someone sofltly tapping my shoulders.

I open my eyes groggily. Rei is standing beside the bed, grinning down at me. I grin back and sit up, only to feel a wave of nausea hit me. I quickly cover my mouth with my hand and push pass Rei to run to the bathroom.

I collapse in front of the toilet bowl and throw up. Behind me, I hear footsteps rushing after me. Warm gentle hands start to pat my back comfortingly as I continue to empty my stomach.

After a while, I turn to Rei, "I'm fine now, let's go to school."

"Are you sure?" Rei asks with a furrow between his eyebrows. " I nod my head and use my hands to push me up from the floor. I shakily stand up but my head starts to spin. The last thing I know is falling into Rei's arms...

I open my eyes, only to see Rei looking worriedly down at me. Rei is carrying me in his arms, closely to his chest. "Sleep Princess, I'm vringing you to the doctor." I give a weak smile and close my eyes.

***

I feel a pair of strong arms around me. I wake up at the sight of Rei's face being so close to mine, and his arms wrap protectively around my waist. I blush at the thought of how close we are.

We are in Rei's house lying on his bed. I try to not move as I did not want to wake him up. I just look at him and admire his features. It feels so good to wake up next to him. I reach up and touch his nose. He moves a little. I giggle. So much for not trying to wake him up. I reach up and touch his nose again but this time, he grabs my hand.

He opens his eyes and smiles down at me, "Feeling better Princess?" I nod my head.

"I think u should go back to bed though, the doctor said you have stomach flu and  that you should rest more. You gave me a scare yesterday." Rei says.

"I slept for two days?! What about school?" I exclaim.

"I called the school to explain what happened and that I am taking care of you. Just go back to sleep."

"I don't want to go to sleep. I'm not tired . Can we play a game?" I look at Rei.

"Wait, eat your medicine first."Rei stands up and gave me a tablet. I sit up and swallow it down before Rei comes to sit opposite me.

"Okay, so this game is called scissors paper stone. Simple game, you know this game right? Rei nods."So if I win ten rounds of this game, I get to braid a few strands of your hair."

Rei laughs,"My hair is quite short, I doubt yoh can braid it."

"Well, it's enough for me to tie a mini one." I grin.

"Okay,so if I win, what do I get?" Rei asks.

"Urm...what would you like?"

Rei tilts his head up to think and finally starts to smirk,"If I win, I get to kiss you...on the lips."

I laugh and look up to smirk at him,"I doubt you can win me, I have luck on my side."

"Let's wait and see." Rei says.

"Scissors paper stone!" We start to play.

***

"Yes! I win again!" I crawl on the bed behind Rei and start to tie the 5th braid.

Reu shakes his head and laughs, "I demand a rematch!"

"Okay, last game." I sit back down.

***

"Yay!I win!" Rei jumps happily on the bed.

Oh shyt.

"Haha....I think I need to go to the toilet." I get ip and start to walk to the toilet.

"Not so fast Princess." Rei grabs my waist and presses my back down on the bed.

He looks down and smirks at me. I give him a sheepish grin and bite my lips nervously.

"Can I go back on the deal?."I ask innocently.

Rei laughs and leans down, closing the gap between our lips. His warm lips part and close, moving against mine. I willingly move my lips against his. It feels so good. His tongue starts to slip over my bottom lip...

"Ring!" The doorbell rings.

We jerk apart and start moving reluctantly towards the door.

"Why must it ring now?" Rei complains under his breath.

I laugh.

Rei opens the door and I look pass Rei's shoulders to see a guy that is about the same height as Rei standing there. He has the same coloured hair as me,and is quite good looking.

The guy looks at me and his eyes widen. He pushes pass Rei and wraps me in a tight embrace, "Sis! I've finally found you!"

Okay, so I did promise on the last chapter that I would update soon but sorry, I did not coz I was really damn busy the last few weeks. So sorry! And i was thinking about putting a love triangle but nvm, idw to,ahahahah. Okay, so the brother finally found her in this chapter, yayyy!hahagaha. I will reveal more on the next chapter. And and and , guess what, i wrote my first almost french kiss scene🌚🌝lol, ik its not that good but auahahah,i  tried
Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter:) continue to support!thxxx:))))