Chapter 9: Hi!

"Ring...! Ring...!" This marks the end of the 6th period.

"Let's go down for lunch. Not trying to boast or anything, but our school's food is delicious!" Rei turns to me,grinning. I yelp happily, my stomach was starting to get hungry already.

Just as we were about to head down, a girl skips happily towards us. She has long blonde hair and huge eyes. She looks quite cute.

"Hi Rei!" She turns to me and extends her hand," and you must be Lia right?" I reach out to take her hand.

"Lia, this is Risa, she's a close friend of mine." Rei says.

"Care if I join both of you for lunch?" She looks so excited, I can't bare to turn her down. "Not at all!"

She jumps up like she has won a lottery. I like her, she's so bubbly and so full of energy. I smile.

***

"Mmmmm....." the bowl of noodles taste heavenly. Rei wasn't lying when he said that the food was delicious.

Rei and Risa are still buying food so I decide to just take a sit and start eating first.

"Hi! My name is Matt." A tall muscular boy with brown hair plops down on the sit opposite me.

"Hi! I'm Lia." I smile at him.

"So....you're the new girl right? How's your first day at school?"

"So far so good" ,I say cheerfully.

"Lia?" I turn around at the sound of my name. It is Rei. He is carrying a bowl of fish soup.

"I better make a move now. Hope to see you around." Matt stands up and walk away.

Rei sits down next to me. "Why were you talking to Matt?"

"He just came to say hi"

"Lia,it's best you stay away from Matt, he is uo to no good. He always goes around targeting girls." Rei cautions.

"Yah,you better stay away from him." Risa sits down on the sit opposite of me.

Why do both Rei and Risa say this about Matt? Is he that bad? He seems quite nice just now.

"Okay." I say

Written on: 17 june 2017

Omgg,finally finish this chapter.😂😂 i was thinking so hard on how to approach this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. :))))