Chapter 14: Pinch me!

"Pinch me."

  "What?" Rei looks at me questioningly.

  "Am I dreaming? Or are you really confessing to me?"

  Rei laughs but then becomes serious. He puts a hand under my chin and lifts my face up so that I look directly at him, " You are not dreaming. I like you."

  I am speechless. I just continue to look at him. 10 seconds. 20 seconds. 30 seconds.

  After a moment, he places a hand on his neck. I realise he does that when he feels awkward. He looks kinda cute.

  "Urrr.... sorry, this is my first time confessing to someone and I don't expect you to give me an answer right now. Actually, I did not intend to confess to you so early but you were avoiding me the whole day. And sorry about last night, I did not mean to scare you........ ummmm..... I'll go off the lights." He gushes out. Rei turns to walk to the light switch.

  I stand up and run towards him. I hug him from behind and wrap my arms around him. "I like you!"

  Rei stiffens under me, shock. I can feel the firm muscles under his clothes. He relaxes and turns to face me. He slips his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his strong, hard chest. He leans in and places a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

  His lips feel so soft against mine. I lean in closer, wanting to feel more of him. I press my lips harder against his.

  He pulls away, a big grin on his face, "You want me so badly?"

  Heat rushes to my face. I look down. I can't believe I just did that.

  "Just kidding." He chuckles and pulls me against his chest, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug." I will never let you go."

  Me too. I think.

  I snuggle deeper into him.

Written on: 25 june 2017

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this story so far!😁😁 pls continue to support, there will be more chapters ahead.:)))))