Chapter 12: What just happened?!!!

Rei walks into the house, his eyes searching. The moment my gaze finds his, my fears all disappear. His eyes also seem to soften a touch.

When he sees Matt lying on top of me, his eyes harden, and he looks like he is ready to kill.

Rei storms over and drags him off me. He grabs Matt's collar and looks angrily into his eyes, "Don't ever touch her again or I swear you will not live to see tomorrow! Don't ever appear in front of me again!" With that, Rei throws Matt onto the floor. I just sit there in shock, not bothering to look at Matt.

Rei turns to me and pulls me into a sitting position. He starts to button up the buttons that Matt had unbuttoned.

"Let's go." He takes my hand in his and drags me out of the house.

*****

"I... I'm sor... sorry." I stutter as I walk behind Rei. We've been walking for 10 minutes since we left Matt's house, and he still hasn't spoken a word to me. I feel tears start to stream down my cheeks.

"I... I know it's my fault and you have the right to be angry with me but I want you to know I don't have anything to do with him, he was the one who pin me down and I did not want to do anything with him. It may look like that but it is not. Please believe me. I'm really sor..." Suddenly, Rei turns around, grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall. He closes the gap between us and crushes his lips into mine.

My eyes widen and my body tenses up. But after a moment, I relax and close my eyes. His lips feels so warm and good against mine. His hands moves from my shoulders and slips around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I comply. At this moment, all I want is him.

He pulls away, but leaves just a small gap between us. He swipes away the tears from my cheeks with his thumb and looks into my eyes. "No, why would you think that, I am not angry with you. I know you are not that kind of person. I was just angry at myself for letting you suffer through that."

I just look up and stare into his dark brown eyes.

After a moment, he steps away and scratches the back of his neck, looking awkward. "Umm.... come on, let's get back home." He turns around and starts walking.

I follow along. Suddenly, my mind registers what just happened. WHAT THE! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!!

Written on: 20 june 2017

Hi, ahahahh, i was thinking so hard on how to write this scene. I wanted to make it special as this is their first kiss scene. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do. Pls continue to support!;)))))