Chapter 2: Questions

I keep on running. Run! Run! I tell myself. My memories seem so distant. Who am I? What happened? How did I end up here? I can't remember anything. I only know that my name is Lia and that i'm 15. Other than that, my mind is empty.

  I am running on a deserted street, with rows of houses on either side. The night is eerily quiet. I can hear the sound of my own footsteps. With so many questions running through my head and no answers,i cannot think properly. I have the urge to shout out, " What in the world is happening to me!" But i keep my mouth shut.

  Finally, after 10 minutes of aimlessly running, I start to feel breathless. I slow down into a jog and then began to walk.

  Suddenly,the sound of distant music stops me in my track. "What is that?" I start to follow the sound of music. I keep walking and walking......

***

  I look down the dark alley. The music is coming from down there. I look down at the alley doubtfully.

  Every instinct in my body tells me to turn around and walk away, but my legs keep carrying me forward. What am I doing? I question myself. But my legs won't stop.

  I walk down the dimly lit alley. My heart thumps loudly in my chest. My hands grow clammy.

  Finally,i walk up to a door. Music is booming loudly from inside. I hesitantly reach for the doorknob and I push the door open......

Written on: 14 june 2017

Hi! Finally finish editing my second chapter. Hope yall enjoyed it. Its pretty short, but the next chapter would contain more details. Hope yall can continue to support;)))