Chapter 7: Stay

"What the heck! Get off me!" I struggle against his tight grip. How is he so strong?

  "I saved you, so you should repay me." A hint of a smile playing on his lips.

  "What can I repay you with? I got kidnapped, woke up in this foreign place with no memories and I don't even have money to feed myself! I don't have anything to give you!" I am literally shouting by the end of the sentence.

Rei's smile fades and his eyes softens. He close his eyes, thinking. He looks so cute....... What the heck am I thinking. I mentally slap myself.

  After a minute, his eyes shot open. He looks me straight in the eye, "how about this? As a way of repaying me, you stay with me. I will provide you with food and other things. Anyways, you don't have any memories, so I assume you don't know where is your family. So, until you regain your memories, you shall stay with me."

  What the heck! Now he expects me to stay with him! "No! I will not stay with you! Just get the freakin heck off me!"

  His smile comes back, "if you don't agree to stay with me, I will not get off you. We can stay like this all day." OMGGGG!!! I feel like punching him in the face!

  "Fine! Just get off me!"

  With a satisfied smile, he loosens his grip on my hands and climbs of the bed.

  "Okay,first things first, go wash up. We're heading out in an hours time."

  "For what?" I sit up, annoyance tinges my voice. Well,you can't blame me, I just got pinned down on a bed by a jerk!

  "To enroll you for school." He says with a big grin on his face.

  "WHATTTT!!!!"

Written on: 16 june 2017

Hi guys! Finally finished with this chapter! Thx for reading, hope yall can continue to support! :))))