Chapter 3: Stranger

The light blinds my eyes. It took a moment for my eyes to re-adjust. Finally,my vision became clearer. "What the......woah......"

I am standing in a room the size of a football field, filled with I don't know how many people. (I just know there are many people) From where i stand, i can see a large platform in the centre of the room and people dancing and grooving to the sound of blasting music. A large disco ball hangs from the ceiling.

Astonish by the sight,i turn around and shut the door before moving further into the room......

I look to my right, some people are playing pool and others cheering for a soccer game being played on the tv. To my left, people are gambling with poker cards and some playing a game of truth or dare. The place is bustling with people ranging from ages 15-20 plus years old. No one seems to notice me entering.

I continue to wander into this fascinating world......

"Bang!" The room went deadly silent. I turn around to see what the commotion is about.

A tall lean male was surrounded by a couple of guys wearing black. He has dark wavy hair and dark brown eyes. I look at his clothes. Jet black top and long pants. He looks around my age, 15-16. Quite handsome, i think.

"Rei! How dare you demand for money!" One of the man, surrounding him, supposedly the leader, shouted. The male in the centre, i guess he is Rei, said calmly, "We made a deal, I won, so you should give me the money."

"How dare you speak to us with that tone!" The gang leader seems angry. "Brothers, beat him up!"

This is so unfair, how could they gang up on one person. I run into the circle,holding my hands up, "Stop! This is so unfair. Stop ganging up on him!" (Well, it seems like a stupid thing to do, but what else could i do)

"Woah...who do we have here, a pretty little girl." The gang leader slip a hand around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Let me go!" I struggle, but he held me tightly to him. He presses his face against my neck, "you smell good..."

Tears threaten to fall, but I refuse to let this horrible guy see me cry.

"Shit!" I hear a sickening crack and the gang leader release his tight hold on me. I turn around to see. The gang leader is rubbing his cheek with his palm.

"Rei! How dare you hit me!" The gang leader roared. I stood there, shocked.

A hand grabs me and drags me away. I look up and realise it is Rei. His warm big hand holds mine. My stomach does a thousand backflips.

"Stop there!" I look behind. The gang is chasing after us. I quickly pick up my pace.

With Rei pulling me along, we exited the room.

Written on: 15 june 2017

Hi! I did a lot of amendments to my draft and finally completed it. Thx to my fren who advice me with how to improve this chapter. I hope yall have enjoyed this chapter. Pls continue to support!:)) thx so much!