Chapter 11: I should have listened!

"Ahhhh...... tonight was fun!" I jump face down onto the bed.

  "Glad you liked the party!" Rei chuckles. He walks over to switch off the lights to get ready for bed.

  "You want to sleep on the bed today? I feel kinda bad for taking over your bed." Ever since I started staying with him, Rei insisted that I sleep on the bed and he sleep on a mattress.

  "Nah, I'm fine sleeping down here." Rei lies down on the mattress.

  "Okay." I lie down on the bed.

  "Ummm.....Lia?" He says suddenly.

  "Yea?"

  "I was thinking if you would like to be my partner for the science project?"

  "Sorry, I've already promised Matt to be his partner. And also, I forgot to tell you earlier, I'm going to his house tomorrow night to discuss the project, so you can go on to have dinner without me tomorrow." I say apolegetically.

  "Lia, are you telling me that you are going to be alone with to be alone with him tomorrow night?! I already told you to stay away from him, he isn't a good guy. Why can't you understand!" Rei sits up, suddenly angry. I've never seen him so angry before.

  "Who are you to me? You have no right to controll my life! And you can't judge someone like that either. I don't care what you say,  I am going to his house tomorrow whether you like it or not!" I feel my anger rising.

  "Fine! Do what you want!" Rei lies back down and turns away from me.

  I huff, and turn away from him too.

***

  "Lia? Why are you so quiet? You look upset." Matt asks me, concern tinge his voice. We are now sitting in his car, on the way to his house.

  "It's nothing. I just quarreled with my friend yesterday." I reply.

  "Don't worry too much. I'm sure it'll be over in a few days time." Matt reassures me. I nod.

  After 20 minutes, Matt pulls over next to his house. It has three stories. He gets out of the car and walks over to open the door for me. "Thanks." I smile at him.

  We walk into his house. The first thing I notice is the gigantic tv  hanging on the wall in the living room. There is a long, comfy looking couch in front of the tv and a big dining table on the other side of the house.

  "Man! You're rich!" I exclaim. Matt laughs and lead me over to the sofa.

  "You need a drink?"

  "No thanks. Let's quickly start discussing the project and get it over with." I say.

***

  After two long hours of discussing, we finally finish. " OMGGG!!  Finally finsh!" I lean back against the sofa.

  "Ahahah... want to stay a little longer and watch a movie? Matt asks.

  "Nah, too tired. Besides, its already 8. I should be getting back. Thanks for everything" i start to walk to the door.

  Just as I am about to reach for the handle, two hands wrap around my waist from the back. My breath catches in my throat. "Uhhh....Matt?"

  "Why don't you stay longer..." He speaks right next to my ear. A shiver runs down my spine.

  "I...I've got to get going." The words gush out of my mouth. I quickly grab the door handle and try to pry open his hands from around my waist.

  Matt's hands lock tighter around me. He drags me and pushes me onto the sofa. Before I could get back up, he climbs on top of me and locks my hands firmly to my sides.

  "Get... get off me!" I struggle.

  "Lia, you're damn hot ya know? Ever since I saw you the first time, i swore to myself that I would make you mine. Do you think that I would just let you come into my house and just let you go?" Matt runs his hand down my cheeks.

  "Don't touch me! You're crazy! Get off...." He kisses me hardly on the lips, silencing me. I try to push him away but to no avail. I should have listened to Rei. This is all my fault.

  Matt's lips travel down my jaw and down to my neck. Tears stream down my cheeks as I lie there helplessly. He reaches up to undo the buttons on my shirt.....

  "Bang!" The front door crashes to the ground.

Written on: 19 june 2017

Hi guys! Hope yall are enjoying the story so far. Please continue to support! ;))))