Chapter 1: Escape

"Ouch!" A sharp pain shoots through my head. Slowly, i open my eyes, but my vision was a blur. I wait for my eyes to register the surroundings. "Where the heck am I?" I am lying on cold hard ground in an enclosed room. I try to push myself up into a sitting position, but realise that my arms and legs are bound together by some sort of thick rope. How did i get here? I start searching through my memories but find no answer. I can't remember anything.

"Boss, we have captured a girl,you can ship her off anytime." The doors to the room creak open, a young man with a small build come walking in, hanging up on his cell phone. "Oh, I see you have woken up." He starts walking towards me,his boots makes squeeking sounds as he walks.
Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead. What does this creepy guy want with me?

He kneels down beside me and put his hands on my shoulders,pulling me up to a sitting position. He places a hand under my chin and lifts my chin up so that i face him. "What a beautiful face, too bad i can't have you for myself."

"Don't touch me!" I start to back away from him. My gut tells me this guy is up to no good, i have to find a way to get out of here. "Don't worry, we will be selling you away soon." He starts to walk out of the door, closing it behind him.

I look around, searching. Anything, anything at all, i just need to cut this rope. I MUST GET OUT OF HERE!
Out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of something. Something shiny. A glass shard! I wiggle my way as fast as i can to the corner of the room to get the glass shard.

"Almost...almost there..." I stretch my hand as far as i can. Finally, i feel the sharp end of the glass shard. I quickly started cutting the rope which bind my hands. The rope came off. I silently whooped with victory in my heart. I started for the rope which bind my legs.

"Squeek! Squeek!" I hear the sound of boots. "Shit." I mutter. His coming back. Stupid rope! Come off! Come off!

"Hey pretty girl. I've come to get yo...shit, where is she!" He walks further into the room. I eye him wearily from his back.

"Huh-yah!" I pounce on him from the back.  I think I hear a crack from his neck. He crumples to the ground.

"You will probably be out for a couple of hours."

I start out the door but turn back. I walk towards his lifeless body on the ground and kick him. Real hard! "That's for everything you've done!"

I turned around and ran out of the room. Into the silent night......

Written on: 14 june 2017

Just to give you a hint: the male lead will come out in the third chapter. :)

Hi! Thx for reading this first chapter, I really appreciate it. I hope yall enjoyed the chapter. This is my first time trying to write a story. I know this chapter is really short and the next chapter would probably be shorter😂😂 but i promise i will try my best. My english is not that good tho. If yall like the first chapter, pls continue to support and read on as there will are more chapters ahead but if not,its fine:) I'm just so happy you decided to pick it up. I would like to thank my fren who was the first one to read my story. :)))