Chapter 4: Ba-thump!

We turned a corner and then another. "Woah!" Rei swerved into an alley, pulling me along with him.

"What the..." he puts a hand on my waist and pushes me against the cool stone wall, covering me with his body. Ba-thump! Ba-thump! My heart thumps loudly. I'm scared. What if the gang finds us? What will happen to us? Terrible images run through my head.

"Sh..." he puts a hand on my mouth, tightly but gently. He looks at the opening of the alley. "Tap tap tap" the sound of running footsteps echoed.

In an attempt to hide me from the gang, he closes the gap between us and presses his body against mine. "Ba-thump! Ba-thump!" My heart thumps wildly in my chest. But this time, it's not because I am scared or anything. It's because I am so aware of his body touching mine. I can feel the define muscles underneathe his clothe and the warmth of his hand on my waist.

After what seems like an eternity, Rei turns his head towards the opening of the alley. "They're gone." He says and turns his head back to face me. I look up and stare into his dark brown eyes. His eyes, in return, stare back intently into mine. "Ba-thump! Ba-thump!"

I can feel a connection between us. I feel the urge to stay in this position all night. Just me and him......

"You should not have done that. I could handle those guys myself." He breaks eye contact and drops his hands from my waist and mouth. He turns around, back facing me.

"I just wanted to help!" I defend.

"Well, thanks for that, you made things worse." He says sarcastically. What the heck is wrong with this guy? I was trying to help him, and here he is blaming me. Not to say even a word of thanks!

I will not back down. I will not lose to this stupid jerk!

"You..." i start to say something.

"Bye" he breaks me off mid-sentence and start to walk away.

I am left standing there like a total idiot. Juuust great.

Written on: 15 june 2017

Hi guys! Omg,finally finished the 4th chapter. I am not that experienced writing romantic things but i got to say, i've tried😂😂 i hope to improve tho, so,if yall have any comments,feel free to comment! Oh rite! Almost forgot, thx once again for reading this chapter. Pls continue to support!:))))